AliShipping add-on ver. 1.3.61 - UPDATE

nati27

Dear, Your updated version is good but not compatible with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin and it really leads us to trouble it was working fine before the update but now it doesn't let 3rd party currency switcher work on it, it rather uses Alidropship woo currency switcher even if i turned off it. and also it shows the wrong summation of shipping price on the cart page it, so it is really costing me too much and pushing my customers make something and fix it fast as much as possible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.42.47.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.42.47.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 5

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
You can also send me a PM with your WP-admin access details if you don't mind, that may make our investigation process more efficient.

chris37

Dear, Your updated version is good but not compatible with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin and it really leads us to trouble it was working fine before the update but now it doesn't let 3rd party currency switcher work on it, it rather uses Alidropship woo currency switcher even if i turned off it. and also it shows the wrong summation of shipping price on the cart page it, so it is really costing me too much and pushing my customers make something and fix it fast as much as possible.

I use alias currency switcher, I don’t have this issue.

I also have geolocations enable without any issue.