Alishipping add on issue

ahmadmustafa

Hello,
I purchased Alishipping addon and I have 2 issues :
1. when I import the shipping methods everything goes fine except with ( Aliexpress direct ). the plugin add the costs for all available shipping methods except Aliexpress direct it does not show any cost ( as if it is free)
this Aliexpress page :Capture2.JPG

this is my page :
Capture1.JPG

I hope I get a solution for this

2. the second issue: this addon works only for the warehouses in china only
I hope we can use this addon for all locations of warehouses not only for the warehouses in China.

thank you

Mar

the second issue: this addon works only for the warehouses in china only
I hope we can use this addon for all locations of warehouses not only for the warehouses in China.
There is a thread about this, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alishipping.15445/page-2#post-73626. The support team promised an update to resolve this issue. Then they said this addon works only for the warehouses in china only, as if products from other warehouses are not AliExpress. It is not clear if they go ahead with the promised update or stick to this stupid this "addon works only for the warehouses in china only" I am afraid because the support team has this method of resolving issues, that is by being silent and hope the issue will go away.

Mar

They mention and warn about it in the documentation too. And they have a link to it on the sales page as well. At least people have the chance to read about the plugin before they buy it if they wish too. I have a free one from being a Beta Tester, but I wouldn't buy one while it had this annoying problem.

View attachment 12006
Yes, I saw the information and it is stupid. Does it mean that products from Russia warehouse is not AliExpress? That is crazy.

Mar

I have a free one from being a Beta Tester, but I wouldn't buy one while it had this annoying problem.
I was a beta tester of the add on also and I bought one for my other website. This information was just recently. If it was there during the beta testing, I would have seen it. Of course I did not check it before I purchased thinking everything is the same. This is one way of deceiving users. If you have seen this email I received from them, supposed to be help to have more sales, each suggestion has a recommended Alidropship product to buy. You can really see the greed in the pretense of help. It is so cheap, shallow and disgusting. I responded frankly telling them of my impression.

1591334905045.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

If it was there during the beta testing, I would have seen it.
I haven't used it at all since then. I only use free shipping. So it was working with non Chinese warehouses back then? The current problem must have something to do with a change at Aliexpress that they can't control ... maybe.

Mar

So it was working with non Chinese warehouses back then?
I am not sure. The issue is only known now with users having problems with buyers able to order in their store but the product cannot be delivered to their country. that I initially dismissed as something wrong with the setting. Maybe it was working back then.

There were many beta testers during the beta testing, because it was new, it is normal for the testers to see the guides but never heard something like only suppliers in China. I believe that when they realized the issue, Alidropship added this information and make it the reason. This is a major concern, imagine a product in a U.S. warehouse cannot be delivered to a shipping destination of the buyer, but the buyer able to order it in your store. They promised an update, but again it look like they are in their method of resolving issues that they don't understand, simply by being silent. What kind of support is this that leave users with this problem? What are the users suppose to do now?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure. The issue is only known now with users having problems with buyers able to order in their store but the product cannot be delivered to their country. that I initially dismissed as something wrong with the setting. Maybe it was working back then.

There were many beta testers during the beta testing, because it was new, it is normal for the testers to see the guides but never heard something like only suppliers in China. It believe that when they realized the issue, Alidropship added this information and make it the reason. This is a major concern, imagine a product in a U.S. warehouse cannot be delivered to a shipping destination of the buyer, but the buyer able to order it in your store. They promised an update, but again it look like they are in their method of resolving issues that they don't understand, simply by being silent. What kind of support is this that leave users with this problem? What are the users suppose to do now?

Users are not left with this problem. As for the new 'Update feature' for AliShipping add-on I mentioned in another thread, it is still being developed.

Also, we constantly are trying to improve our AliShipping add-on, taking both our customers experience and technical capacity into the account.

As for non-China warehouses, unfortunately, we don't have any solution for how to add Shipping Methods to Products including such warehouses, as there is certain technical limitation, which doesn't allow us to make it at the moment.

Also, I'd like to mention, that information in the AliShipping add-on about non-Chinese warehouses has been added not a week ago, but long before. This week I have been updating the information about the list of compatible Themes with AliShipping add-on and that's why you can see 'Updated this week'.

Mar

As for non-China warehouses, unfortunately, we don't have any solution for how to add Shipping Methods to Products including such warehouses, as there is certain technical limitation, which doesn't allow us to make it at the moment.
You just mentioned users are not left alone with this problem, then there is this certain technical limitation, which doesn't allow us to make it at the moment. What is it really? This "at the moment" thing could mean many years or never.
Also, I'd like to mention, that information in the AliShipping add-on about non-Chinese warehouses has been added not a week ago, but long before. This week I have been updating the information about the list of compatible Themes with AliShipping add-on and that's why you can see 'Updated this week'.
Very easy to say that. It should have been known to many users.
Also, we constantly are trying to improve our AliShipping add-on, taking both our customers experience and technical capacity into the account.
Wit all the issues I saw and my personal experience, I don't see how the add-on is being improved. Buyers able to place order even if the product cannot be delivered to the destination country is a serious concern.