Aliexpress switches to Polish when clicking "Place Order Automatically"

Manotech

Before placing order I am logged in to Aliexpress with these options selected "Ships to- Canada", "Language- English" and "Currency- USD"....when I click on "Place Order Automatically" to place an order for a Canadian customer in Woocommerce - Aliexpress pops-up but in Polish language to place the order. ?? Is this a known problem? I did not have this problem before.

Georgy

Before placing order I am logged in to Aliexpress with these options selected "Ships to- Canada", "Language- English" and "Currency- USD"....when I click on "Place Order Automatically" to place an order for a Canadian customer in Woocommerce - Aliexpress pops-up but in Polish language to place the order. ?? Is this a known problem? I did not have this problem before.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. That issue is going from AliExpress. We are investigating but can't do anything about that right now. We will update the community once we figure out what we can do with that.

Best regards,
George

Georgy

Having the same issue here but knowing the order process you can still manage.
Hi! Yes, placing an order automatically feature is working properly except switching to Polish on AliExpress Checkout. We are waiting for when aliexpress will finish their testing