AliExpress starting to close orders

timothy

Hi everyone,

I have been dropshipping 100+ items per day. Recently I noticed that AliExpress is starting to close our orders, even though we are fully verified on AliExpress and AliPay.

Does anyone else have a similar problem with AliExpress? This problem started last Friday and our orders were closed in entire batches

Is anyone else also reporting this strange behavior from AliExpress?

Mar

Hi everyone,

I have been dropshipping 100+ items per day. Recently I noticed that AliExpress is starting to close our orders, even though we are fully verified on AliExpress and AliPay.

Does anyone else have a similar problem with AliExpress? This problem started last Friday and our orders were closed in entire batches

Is anyone else also reporting this strange behavior from AliExpress?
What do you mean by close our orders? AliExpress not accepting orders? Orders are placed but you cannot pay? Please make it clear.

timothy

Here's the email that I got from AliExpress:

Thank you for shopping on AliExpress !
We are sorry to inform you that for system reason, this process cannot be continued. After cancellation, you will receive the refund within 3-20 business days or confirm with bank if any delays.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.