Aliexpress standard shipping

grafiz

Hi,

Did you try the "Aliexpress standard shipping" option? Is it more or less the same as "China post registered"?

If we choose "Aliexpress standard shipping", does the name or ad of Aliexpress is displayed on or into the packet?

grafiz

This provides tracking number, I would like to kown if the "Aliexpress" name appears somewhere on the packet.

Eric S.

I wondered the same. I have an item coming to me that was sent with 'AliExpress Standard Shipping'. I'll report what the packaging looks like when it arrives. The tracking shows it not too far away so hopefully it will get here in the next couple days.

Eric S.

The package came in that was sent via AliExpress Standard Shipping. Something interesting happened. Here's the tracking from the AliExpress site:

standard-shipping-path.jpg

Notice several days spent in Hebron, Kentucky. Now notice the package I received:

standard-shipping.jpg

It appears to me it must have been repackaged or labeled at that stop. There is no indication at all that this came from China. It did take 19 days verses 8 days for the ePacket item I tried. The ePacket labels clearly showed it coming from China though.

I hope this helps you guys.

Maria

The package came in that was sent via AliExpress Standard Shipping. Something interesting happened. Here's the tracking from the AliExpress site:

standard-shipping-path.jpg

Notice several days spent in Hebron, Kentucky. Now notice the package I received:

standard-shipping.jpg

It appears to me it must have been repackaged or labeled at that stop. There is no indication at all that this came from China. It did take 19 days verses 8 days for the ePacket item I tried. The ePacket labels clearly showed it coming from China though.

I hope this helps you guys.
Interesting, good to know.

grafiz

Just an up for those which didn't see this post.

If we choose "Aliexpress standard shipping", does the name/ad of Aliexpress is displayed on the packet or on a label?

This option is often proposed but I don't know if it's good to choose it (about this potential name display). Thanks for your feedbacks.

Last edited: