aliexpress Specification tab

ilan316

Can alidropship plug able to import the Specification tab?

Attachments

• Fast_Defrosting_Tray_planche_decongelation_Thaw_Food_Meat_Fruit_Quick_Defrosting_Plate_Board_D...png
    Fast_Defrosting_Tray_planche_decongelation_Thaw_Food_Meat_Fruit_Quick_Defrosting_Plate_Board_D...png
    128.8 KB · Views: 12

the_lyall

If you import from the Chrome extension it already does, as you can edit/remove whichever parts of the specification before importing (scroll to the bottom after clicking 'Edit' in the extension). Or are you importing a different way?

It imports them as attributes against the product which then appear in the 'Additional Information' tab on the product page. You can rename it to be Specification if you wanted.

Reactions: Mar

ilan316

If you import from the Chrome extension it already does, as you can edit/remove whichever parts of the specification before importing (scroll to the bottom after clicking 'Edit' in the extension). Or are you importing a different way?

It imports them as attributes against the product which then appear in the 'Additional Information' tab on the product page. You can rename it to be Specification if you wanted.

is there a way to export products to CSV , including this tab?

ilan316

i meant how can i export it from WooCommerce, because the default export tool in woo-commerce is not doing that

the_lyall

i meant how can i export it from WooCommerce, because the default export tool in woo-commerce is not doing that

You'll need to install a free export plugin such as WP All Export (not sure if the free version can include all attributes) or Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce (which can export products as well as orders).

You'll need to find the field names for each of the attributes you want to export and include them in the export settings. There might be a different product export plugin which will automatically export everything - check Google and the plugin search in your site to find one that works for you, as I've only used them for orders and used the built in product export for products (with the 'all fields' option checked).