Aliexpress receipt

Chad

Hi guys.

First, good job for the autofill process. Really helpful.

Second, my question is: What can we take as a transaction receipt for federal taxes when we're purchasing our stock on Aliexpress?

Oh and last question, one of my customer didn't enter his phone number. Is there a way I can make all info needed to complete the transaction? For this customer, I just putted my phone number to make his order. I assumed that this won't change anything..

Thanks!

Greetings my friend Chad! I haven't start my ecommerce associated with aliexpress yet but as i was dropshipping at the past through the ebay platform i know some stuff. So About your first question i was wondering exactly the same with you . I asked some other dropshippers to other sites that they have illegal dropship business and they told me that they just gave their AliExpress accounts to their accountants so the accountant can log in and just printing the orders they have made . Also you can give to your accountant your monthly bank summary of the moves that your bank account has done and i think you will be ok with the taxes. Now about your second question for the phone number as i remember my self when i was dropshipping at ebay.co.uk i was never putted the customer's number but always mine so if something going wrong with the delivery proccess i wanted to be the first who know so i could inform my customer about what;s going on with his order. In this way you are happy cause you know what's going on with your order and also you show a friendly & helpfull face to your customer.

P.S : Sry about my bad English.

Kind Regards,
GreekDropshiper.

Chad

Thanks GreekDropshipper! I forgot a question. When I'm purchasing my stock on aliexpress, I use my personnal credit card to pay. Will my customer receive my personal credit card data when their shipping will arrive at their home?

Thanks

I haven't started yet working with AliExpress but from my experiance with other shops i think it's imposible somethinbg like this happens my friend