AliExpress Product Page Update / Plugin Failure

ForumUser

Due to the products page update on the AliExpress website, the plugin is no longer working. You cannot import products or update products you already have in your store. It's like the the plugin won't sync or communicate with AliExpress anymore and no information can be pulled from AliExpress.

When will this be fixed?

Reactions: kdb

Georgy

Due to the products page update on the AliExpress website, the plugin is no longer working. You cannot import products or update products you already have in your store. It's like the the plugin won't sync or communicate with AliExpress anymore and no information can be pulled from AliExpress.

When will this be fixed?
HI! Thank you for reaching out. It working fine from my side. Please contact our support team. Support@alidropship.com

ForumUser

Hi Gregory,

Sorry for the delayed response. Very strange. It seems like the product page has reverted back to the original form.

I noticed an updated look in the item pages on AliExpress and thought it was causing problems with importing products, as well as updating products. That look seems to have gone back to the original.

I'll send you a screenshot if it happens again.

Georgy

kdb

When will this be fixed?
We have the same issue as well and waiting for the ADS teams to find a solution for IT.
Best regards,

kdb

OliverJacob12

Hi Gregory,

Sorry for the delayed response. Very strange. It seems like the sheboygan scanner group product page has reverted back to the original form.

I noticed an updated look in the item pages on AliExpress and thought it was causing problems with importing products, as well as updating products. That look seems to have gone back to the original.

I'll send you a screenshot if it happens again.

When will this be fixed?

Reactions: kdb

kdb

When will this be fixed?
same here

Georgy

When will this be fixed?
same here
Hi, please, provide any links to the products, where import doesn't work

kdb

@Georgy
@Nadezhda
@Yaros

There are two problems:

1. Product update doesn't update the quantity. (reset product also doesn't help)
2. Can not import the products from Aliexpress even editing products directly on the AE page doesn't work as well.

Best regards,

KDB

Georgy

@Georgy
@Nadezhda
@Yaros

There are two problems:

1. Product update doesn't update the quantity. (reset product also doesn't help)
2. Can not import the products from Aliexpress even editing products directly on the AE page doesn't work as well.

Best regards,

KDB
Hi! Could you please, send me some examples of the products which you can't import?