Aliexpress order page update

ThBrd

Just contacted Aliexpress support again and they will roll out this checkout page to all customers.

Attachments

• new page 2.JPG
    new page 2.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
  • new page.JPG
    new page.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 18

kukiman

Yup, unfortunately it got to our country too :(

Is there any way to mark a topic as urgent, or to get support take a look at it? As the main functionality of Alidropship plugin just stopped working - I think this is pretty urgent thing to focus on, and there was no Staff replay in this topic since it was posted on 04.04.

Last edited:

kukiman

Last edited:

Comely

Is it me, or are these two problems not related at all? :)

Indeed - not related. Cleaning your cache, cookies etc. has nothing to do with Aliexpress' new order page. It's problem with the new interface/webscraping etc. Only Alidropship developers will be able to fix it, however there is still no response from them at all :/
I am doing order fulfillment manually now :( , waiting for resolution.

Dropshipper101

Hello, we experience the same issue as well. First it says "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products" and then it won’t allow us to order anything automatically. The auto-fill function does not work. We too have to fulfil orders manually.

I contacted AliExpress Customer Support. They requested a screenshot and then they escalated the issue to a higher customer support level. I’ll let you know what they replied. They should get back to me within 2-3 days ...

Attachments

• ali2.png
    ali2.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ali1.png
    ali1.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 10

kukiman

Would be great to get any notification from the staff/support, on the planned fix, update of script or whatsoever. It is an urgent problem, everyday more and more people report it on the forum, and yet there is no simple "we will update this function within few days, please be patient", as one of the main functions of plugin is not working, I think we deserve any information. Me as a seller, I have no idea if I am supposed to wait 2-3 days for the fix, and then place the orders massively, or tell my employees to place them manually and do overtime hours?

I am not the only one in this situation, please give us any info. Is is urgent

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is it me, or are these two problems not related at all? :)

Indeed - not related. Cleaning your cache, cookies etc. has nothing to do with Aliexpress' new order page. It's problem with the new interface/webscraping etc. Only Alidropship developers will be able to fix it, however there is still no response from them at all :/
We are fixing issue with a new AliExpress check-out page

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
There is a time estimate, when to fix the problem?
Thank you for the update! Looking forward to the new version.
Thank you for information, please keep us updated :)
I agree. Does AliDropship have any official statement, please? (@Yaros, @Victoria Kudryashova)

Thank you.
Guys, new version of AliDropship extension is available for update 2.7.13.0 - please check new AliExpress check-out page issue. To update extension - just reload Google Chrome. Or reinstall extension.

kukiman

Guys, new version of AliDropship extension is available for update 2.7.13.0 - please check new AliExpress check-out page issue. To update extension - just reload Google Chrome. Or reinstall extension.

@Victoria Kudryashova
It doesn't work, there are certain problems:

1. It doesn't select "all products" that are available in the cart, - and it should, as alidropship plugin is cleaning the shopping cart, so it doesn't process any further, it just adds the products to cart and stops there.
2. If you manually proceed with it and click "buy" it goes to the address tab etc., however nothing happens there, it doesn't autofill the address or anything, even though the plugin on the woocommerce order site is still working.

P.S. Yes, I updated the chrome extension its now on version 2.17.13.0 or something like this if I remember correctly, previous version was 2.7.12.1, yes - I authorized it on both of my sites.

kukiman

@Victoria Kudryashova
Another problem - now with the old checkout page at Aliexpress, something is also messed up, ~20-30% of automatically orders are now stuck at filling addresses, nothing happens, it just open the address window and stops there while at the woocommerce order the alidropship plugin says "filling the shipping address", however nothing happens...

Please give a link or a file, anything to the older version of the chrome extension, because right now it doesn't work at all - at the new checkout page or at the old one...

ThBrd

Thank you for the fast update!

@Victoria Kudryashova
It doesn't work, there are certain problems:

1. It doesn't select "all products" that are available in the cart, - and it should, as alidropship plugin is cleaning the shopping cart, so it doesn't process any further, it just adds the products to cart and stops there.
2. If you manually proceed with it and click "buy" it goes to the address tab etc., however nothing happens there, it doesn't autofill the address or anything, even though the plugin on the woocommerce order site is still working.

P.S. Yes, I updated the chrome extension its now on version 2.17.13.0 or something like this if I remember correctly, previous version was 2.7.12.1, yes - I authorized it on both of my sites.

This is the same problem on my end but......

1. The plugin is selecting all the products in the shopping cart and is pressing the "Buy it Now" button
2. On the next screen (Order Review) the plugin stopped working and is not filling the "Shipping Information"

We are close but not yet done for the new order/checking out out page.

kukiman

Thank you for the fast update!
This is the same problem on my end but......

1. The plugin is selecting all the products in the shopping cart and is pressing the "Buy it Now" button
2. On the next screen (Order Review) the plugin stopped working and is not filling the "Shipping Information"

We are close but not yet done for the new order/checking out out page.

1.Good to know, in my case it didn't go further than the shopping cart, it stopped there and didn't select all products and didn't proccess to the checkout, it was stuck there.
2. Yes, exactly, it stops there

Is there any way to get back the old extension?