AliExpress Oops! page

zhloeinc

All of the sudden now I get the OOPS! Please slide to verify page and when I do that it takes me to a 500 Internal Server Error page. Is this happening to anyone? I can't seem to import anything anymore on AliExpress.

chris37

All of the sudden now I get the OOPS! Please slide to verify page and when I do that it takes me to a 500 Internal Server Error page. Is this happening to anyone? I can't seem to import anything anymore on AliExpress.
Ask you server provider to increase the memory limit of your site.

the_lyall

I get that when logging in to AliExpress sometimes. If it's then giving a 500 error on AliExpress then it's an issue on their site. When exactly are you seeing the error?

zhloeinc

I get that when logging in to AliExpress sometimes. If it's then giving a 500 error on AliExpress then it's an issue on their site. When exactly are you seeing the error?

Pretty much every time I try to do a search for items on AliExpress. I think I'll try updating or reinstalling Chrome and extensions.

the_lyall

Pretty much every time I try to do a search for items on AliExpress. I think I'll try updating or reinstalling Chrome and extensions.

Yeah try clearing cache and cookies too - those are all the best places to start. Could be caching issue (bit weird, but it's possible). Also, if you can, try it with a proxy or from a different IP address to see if they're blocking/limiting you for any reason, if the above steps don't sort it.

zhloeinc

Yeah try clearing cache and cookies too - those are all the best places to start. Could be caching issue (bit weird, but it's possible). Also, if you can, try it with a proxy or from a different IP address to see if they're blocking/limiting you for any reason, if the above steps don't sort it.

I think you're right about the IP blocking. But I haven't used the Alidropship extension all that much if it even matters. I tried clearing cache/cookies but that didn't work. Going through a VPN worked earlier today but stopped working now. Going through the browsers on my phone (via cell service) also worked earlier today and stopped working now. If they're IP blocking then they've got a really good algorithm behind it. Not sure what to do now.

Update: Works now. I didn't update/reinstall Chrome and Alidropship until now and that did it. Still doesn't explain why all the other tests failed especially the cell phone test which is completely isolated.

Last edited:

the_lyall

I think you're right about the IP blocking. But I haven't used the Alidropship extension all that much if it even matters. I tried clearing cache/cookies but that didn't work. Going through a VPN worked earlier today but stopped working now. Going through the browsers on my phone (via cell service) also worked earlier today and stopped working now. If they're IP blocking then they've got a really good algorithm behind it. Not sure what to do now.

Update: Works now. I didn't update/reinstall Chrome and Alidropship until now and that did it. Still doesn't explain why all the other tests failed especially the cell phone test which is completely isolated.

I had a similar thing a long time ago, I can't remember what caused it. At least it's working now! AliExpress can be a law unto themselves...