AliExpress Keeps Secure-Auditing Every Order I Submit

Valeo

Hello fellow dropshippers,

AliExpress keeps rejecting my orders due to secure audits. I have a Gmail account to handle orders. I use that account to login to AliExpress and it has been (email) validated. Earlier this morning I submitted an order to myself in order to test the account, and I used my personal credit card. All went through smoothly.

I proceeded then to process a new order submitted to my store, submitting it via the plugin (autoprocess). Order got uploaded to my AliExpress account's cart, and asked me for payment information. When I entered my credit card information (same one I had used before) AliExpress rejected it for security reason and now I have to go through an appeal process that takes up to THREE business days!!! I tried my business credit check card, and no dice, same deal (security audit).

Will AliExpress do this per order, especially since as I will be paying (based in the US) and the shipping address can be located in another country? Does one really have to go through the appeal process (they ask for ID --drivers license or passport--, credit card photo, a bank statement) and wait up to three business days per order? If it wasn't AliExpress I'd think this information they are asking for is the same info that hackers phishing for information would love to get their hands on... not to say that said information couldn't somehow end up on the wrong hands.

I'd love to get in touch with AliExpress customer service, but none of the links I can find to contact them seem to work.

Does anybody have experience with this situation? Is this how dropshipping via AliExpress is going to be?

Valeo

Anyone? At least can anyone tell me if they are successful accessing the "Contact Us" form? All of the links on the page seem to work except the Customer Service link where the Contact Us and Chat forms are found.

kevgl

Hi Valeo, have you got an account with AliPay? Link: https://intl.alipay.com/user/i.htm
I have set this up way before even making my first sales, but i have never got any audit with payments for orders though..
Make an account with AliPay and be sure to verify it, maybe this can help you a bit.

About the "Contact us".. I am not seeing this @ AliExpress.

Valeo

Hi kevgl,

I'm looking at the alipay site now. No had not set it; didn't know I needed that.

It's my understanding, based on some articles I've googled about how to contact AliExpress customer service, that the Contact Us section is inside the Customer Service area, but I can't go into the Customer Service area, so...

Thanks for the above tip.

Valeo

Added the card to AliPay, but it doesn't matter at this point as the card is already under the appeal process. So my very first sale is being held up until they respond, at which point (if all goes well) it'll be additional processing time by the vendor until it ships, and it turns out they don't offer ePacket to the buyer's country so it'll be AliExpress standard, no tracking, 23-46 days. Hopefully the customer will get her order within two months... :(

kevgl

Added the card to AliPay, but it doesn't matter at this point as the card is already under the appeal process. So my very first sale is being held up until they respond, at which point (if all goes well) it'll be additional processing time by the vendor until it ships, and it turns out they don't offer ePacket to the buyer's country so it'll be AliExpress standard, no tracking, 23-46 days. Hopefully the customer will get her order within two months... :(
A lot of people don't know much about the verification at AliPay. I 've read about people having this problem and someone recommended it.

It does matter for the future, but not for this order indeed.
Whatever you do, if things aren't working, just go with the flow. Don't stress about it.

So you've sent it with standard shipping instead of ePacket, you will see that it doesn't matter as long as you are honest about the long delivery (it's stated in "Shipping and delivery" so this should be good enough).

I have had a few sales now and haven't got complaints about long shipping time so you will be okay too. If it happens your client wants a refund, so be it. There are always going to be people who want their money back and it's something we all have to deal with.

What i also do is leave the money i get from orders. At least for 60 days, this is the period people can ask or demand a refund with their payment provider.

Valeo

Well, one of the stores that I had place orders with contacted me asking why I hadn't paid. I explained to them that it wasn't that I couldn't pay but that AliExpress was preventing me from paying. He also doubted that I could not reach their contact page, so I tried and sent him a screen capture of the timed out page. So he contacted customer support on my behalf. He was told that "maybe I had been penalized before" and just went ahead and locked my account. Of course I have never been penalized before, not ever as an individual customer, much less as a brand new online store owner.

AliExpress seems to have blocked me entirely. Any attempt to use either my business card or (my previously working) personal credit card gets blocked. Any attempt to contact them using either my personal or business AliExpress accounts gets blocked. I even created a new Gmail account and AliExpress account and tied them together, and went ahead and added my business credit account to AliPay. Once I tried to place an order, BOOM, locked.

So I can't contact them, it's been 2+ days with no resolution in sight, and my first two orders from the store have been lost.

How can I create a drop-shipping business using AliExpress when they (AliExpress) can pull the rug from under you for no reason whatsoever and screw you just because they can?