Aliexpress in russian & price reset after autoupdate

SteveY

Hi,

i have recently set up my site and having problem with the issues below, hope you can help. questions are a bit long, please bear with me:

1. In my site order page, when i try to fulfill and order and place the order automatically, aliexpress always shown in russian (screen shot attached). It prompts me to log in aliexpress before i could perform "order automatically", somehow the default language is russian when i log in to Aliexpress. Although the site translate the language to english automatically, but it creates a trouble when i need to select other variations of the products.

2. I set the pricing formula for my products in alidropship general setting. For some products i set a discount by setting a sale price (done through single product page). When i select autoupdate in the alidropship, my product's price became "zero" (i have to update multiple time to get it right), and for those products which i set a discount previously are also affected, the price was reset after the update and doesn't show a discount anymore.

For better clarity, please refer to the scenario below :

original price of product in aliexpress = $2
my pricing formula = x3, so product price is $6 in my alidropship store
In single product page, i set my sale price to $3 (which means 50% discount)

say i perform the update and there is price update in aliexpress, new price = $3
based on pricing formula , new product price would be $9 now.
Does the sale price change accordingly (change to $4.50, 50% discount) or it will be overwrite by the pricing formula by default (product price and sale price same $9, with no discount?)

Steve

Attachments

• order in russian.PNG
    order in russian.PNG
    106.3 KB · Views: 13