Aliexpress Chrome Extensions

kevgl

Hey!

I wanted to know if any of you have tried or are using any Chrome Extensions for Aliexpress for dropshipping purposes or buying?

If you search for Aliexpress in the Chrome Web Store you will found these extensions:
Aliexpress Shopping Assistant.
AliExpress Shopping and Cash back.
Aliexpress Seller Check (suggested by The Dropper).

There are also some apps:
AliExpress Shopping and Cash back.
Aliexpress Shopping App.
Aliexpress Shopping App.

Why are these made and uploaded to the Chrome Web Store? I mean to me it looks like affiliate extensions/apps, correct me if i'm wrong!

Neil

All the shopping and cash back ones are just affiliate plugins that work by funneling all your purchases through on the plugin owners affiliate code, so they get all of the affiliate sales money without having to do any work. the ones that say "cash back" give you a small percentage of the affiliate commission back to you. none of them will let you know that are basically stealing your affiliate commission.

So unless you want to give your own affiliate earnings away for no reason i would avoid these extensions.

kevgl

All the shopping and cash back ones are just affiliate plugins that work by funneling all your purchases through on the plugin owners affiliate code, so they get all of the affiliate sales money without having to do any work. the ones that say "cash back" give you a small percentage of the affiliate commission back to you. none of them will let you know that are basically stealing your affiliate commission.

So unless you want to give your own affiliate earnings away for no reason i would avoid these extensions.
Thank you Neil! I'll leave them alone!