Aliexpress Cashback - Missing two months of revenue from EPN Aliexpress!

JohnS0N

I just logged in to my epn account after a while and noticed that I do not have any reported sales since May! Could this be an issue with the plugin? Because I have not changed the cashback url and it used to work without an issue in the previous months/years. Now suddenly I do not have any data in EPN.

I've already contacted EPN as well... could it be that they turned out to be scamming us or is it possible there is an internal issue with the alidropship plugin?

kukiman

You must have changed something, updated or the link disappeared. I am checking it once a week, and everything works just fine with EPN for me, for the last 13 months didn't have any problems

JohnS0N

Well, nothing was changed and the link did not disappear, hence my question mark... I've no idea what's going on. The link is the same as it was back in 2018 when I placed it.

JohnS0N

@Victoria Kudryashova - can you mediate this please? EPN is not working through the alidropship plugin apparently... The support at EPN says they do not have these orders. So either they are lying or something in alidrop ship is not working properly. 2 and a half month of orders are missing :(

kukiman

Hmm, as far as I know, chrome extension for webmasters is essential in order to receive cashback:

Btw. you are using the cashback link for buyers not for webmasters/affiliate marketers. My link also did not work back in april I guess, and they told me that there was a bug that enabled the regular deeplink for buyers to work, and when they fixed it stopped working and now we have to use the webmasters one. Look at the url difference in our links:

1565031616081.png

kukiman

I don't know why you bothered masking the URL. If someone was stupid enough to use it, you would get all their cashbacks. lol ;)

Maybe there is some smart/illegal way to set up cashback as theirs if they have my deeplink or so? None of us know it, Alidropship masked their in the guide, so I masked mine there. Security over money, a few bucks will not make a difference at all, and losing my EPN, getting blocked/hacked or whatsoever will cause a lot of problems :)

Direct Webstore

Maybe there is some smart/illegal way to set up cashback as theirs if they have my deeplink or so?
No. It's just like any other affiliate link. The account it's for gets the money.

Alidropship masked their in the guide
Even Alidropship .com is vulnerable to paranoia. ;) No. Just joking. I suspect the real reason was to prevent some of the more dull witted people out there from using it ... then complaining later about not getting any money.

I actually posted mine somewhere a couple of years ago as a bit of a joke when someone else had trouble with theirs. I said, "Here, use mine". lol
So far the world has not ended.

;)

Last edited:

kukiman

I actually posted mine somewhere a couple of years ago as a bit of a joke when someone else had trouble with theirs. I said, "Here, use mine". lol
So far the world has not ended.

Good for you, I would rather help somebody then trick them into using my affiliate link in order to get their % of the revenue, I am not that money driven, in this case: gratitude > money, it might pay off much more far in the future, you never know - I treat helping people as an investment :)

Direct Webstore

Like I said, it was posted as a "joke". There was no intent to "trick" anyone. I even pointed out the consequences if they did use it. And the bit about the world not ending means no one used it for any "smart/illegal ways" to defraud me. Please re-read. ;)

JohnS0N

Hmm, as far as I know, chrome extension for webmasters is essential in order to receive cashback:

Btw. you are using the cashback link for buyers not for webmasters/affiliate marketers. My link also did not work back in april I guess, and they told me that there was a bug that enabled the regular deeplink for buyers to work, and when they fixed it stopped working and now we have to use the webmasters one. Look at the url difference in our links:

View attachment 9758

Thanks for this. I do not know why I had the shopeasy.by version as I have made the deep link exactly as was shown. I have now made it again yesterday and I have now received the buyeasy.by version. I've also installed the EPN chrome extension now. I have filled some orders yesterday and I am now waiting since 24 hours for the statistics to appear, but I do not see anything. Is this usual, could there be delays in the reporting? I was not paying much attention to EPN before so I don't know these specifics...

@Direct Webstore - I am betting against the GF factor in this case :p

I am not 100% sure yet, but it seems the mistery remains unsolved!

In any case I have doubts that I really need the EPN plugin, because everything worked just fine before May without this plugin. However to eliminate this questionmark I have of course installed the extension. Now I am not sure if this is normal, but it appears the extension never really logs me in properly? I have tried this on two computers now. When I first click on log in, it redirects me to the epn site where I log in. Then the window always appears as following. Always there is an option for log in (even though I already did) and if I click on it nothing happens. Should this window change to show that you are logged in and whatnot?

SCu1XOi.png

Direct Webstore

In any case I have doubts that I really need the EPN plugin
As far as I know, the only Chrome extension an Alidropshipper needs for everything to work as it should is the normal Alidropship Chrome extension. That's all I have, though I do use Admitad. But there is no mention of any other external Chrome extensions required for Cashbacks in the docs.

JohnS0N

As far as I know, the only Chrome extension an Alidropshipper needs for everything to work as it should is the normal Alidropship Chrome extension. That's all I have, though I do use Admitad. But there is no mention of any other external Chrome extensions required for Cashbacks in the docs.

Yeah, I think so to. Well, I've now applied to Admitad as well... it takes some to be approved and I'll see if I can get it to work with them.

kukiman

There are two types of accounts on EPN, user's basic account and webmasters, you will need to create webmaster's one, or do you have it already? I am quite lost, what's the final?

JohnS0N

Well of course I have. It's a webmaster account, but perhaps the url was different, because I made that link almost two years ago. The deeplink started with the domain shopeasy.by before, but now it is buyeasy.by. It could have changed over the course of time. And as I said the commissions were working just fine for many months until they stopped in May (even with that old url). I did not check the EPN account for a while until I logged in a few days ago and noticed that there are no transacations since May...

So still there are actually 3 options:

a) EPN are scammers
b) Alidropship plugin is not working properly
c) Someone could have hijacked my wordpress and put some redirect somewhere?

I think option a and c are most likely. Given that no other user is reporting such issues here on this forum and I seem to be the only one... so hence I believe the plugin is working as it should.

JohnS0N

Right, so I did all further tests now that I can imagine. I signed up with admitad and used their program. Same story, no comissions are reported. I used 3 different computers and tested between these 3 computers both programs, EPN as well as admitad.

No commissions on either account are being counted. o_O

So apparently there is an issue with either the plugin or my website.