Alids Support team is great time waster.

I would like to share my experience with alids support team with everyone.

I had a small problem with the alids original plugin and i have contacted alids support team to fix the issue. First they checked wp admin area which i have provided credential then they asked for my hosting login credentials which i have provided as well.
they check everything and told me that we will forward the issue to our dev and they will fix it.

Note: they only replied ONE EMAIL in a WHOLE DAY so if you are facing big problem and want to fix it ASAP then you are doomed because it not gonna happen with alids support as they are great time wasters.

almost two weeks have passed and then they told me again to provide them wp admin access again. they literally did nothing but deactivate couple of plugin when i gave them access because i was logging everything.

and now its almost a month and the problem is still there and they are not communicating.

What a shame and waste of time.

Direct Webstore

they check everything and told me that we will forward the issue to our dev and they will fix it.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Note: they only replied ONE EMAIL in a WHOLE DAY
That sounds reasonable as well. Sometimes it take two days. Which is also fine.

and now its almost a month and the problem is still there and they are not communicating.
What exactly is the problem? I find it hard they are "not communicating" if the problem still exists. It sounds like a possible misunderstanding on your part ... "maybe"

It would help in deciding if it is or not by stating what the problem actually is.

;)

It would help in deciding if it is or not by stating what the problem actually is.
well there was one problem.
At time of importing, when you edit the product featured image i.e remove logo from it etc, then whn you save the image in image editor, it saves it but when you import the product then the old image is set to product featured images instead of new edited image.

thats it. that was the issue and it took one month and until now no solution even they have released two updates of the plugin and one update of the chrome extension.

:rolleyes:

Direct Webstore

The simple solution is to import the product first and then edit the image. That's what I do as standard anyway. It's more efficient.

I import a dozen or so products at a time ... then go back to my site/Import list and do all the editing ... then publish.

no solution even they have released two updates of the plugin
I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem. I have the feeling the complete story has not been told. My apologies if I'm wrong.

;)

Yaros

Staff member
As far as I know we had an update to fix this issue, however you reported that the bug is still there. The support team asked for access once again, but you refused to provide access details. You can PM me your WP admin, I will check myself.