AlidropshipWOO plugin causing 100% CPU usage

Stanislav Petr

Hello,
I am facing this issue: It seems that after activating AlidropshipWoo plugin CPU the usage on my server rises up to 100% and doesnt go below. I cannot confirm 100% that it is AlidropshipWoo causing this, but I suspect that it could cause it. I am running PHP 7.0. This morning I faced a problem that our server was running 100% all the time. I then disabled all plugins, suspecting it could be Woocommerce causing this heavy load. Running htop on the server usage was 20%-50%, mostly being at 32%. Then I slowly started activating other plugins that I previously disabled with a 2 minute delay between each plugin activation so I could analyze the usage. Everything went fine. The last plugin to be activated was AlidropshipWOO. Approx. 20 seconds after activating the plugin the usage went to 100%. Disabling the AlidropshipWOO plugin does not make the CPU usage to go down. Right it's running 20+ minutes at normal usage without AlidropshipWOO. But my eshop does not work properly, because images won't load.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
I am facing this issue: It seems that after activating AlidropshipWoo plugin CPU the usage on my server rises up to 100% and doesnt go below. I cannot confirm 100% that it is AlidropshipWoo causing this, but I suspect that it could cause it. I am running PHP 7.0. This morning I faced a problem that our server was running 100% all the time. I then disabled all plugins, suspecting it could be Woocommerce causing this heavy load. Running htop on the server usage was 20%-50%, mostly being at 32%. Then I slowly started activating other plugins that I previously disabled with a 2 minute delay between each plugin activation so I could analyze the usage. Everything went fine. The last plugin to be activated was AlidropshipWOO. Approx. 20 seconds after activating the plugin the usage went to 100%. Disabling the AlidropshipWOO plugin does not make the CPU usage to go down. Right it's running 20+ minutes at normal usage without AlidropshipWOO. But my eshop does not work properly, because images won't load.

Hello, dear client!

Now our developpers are working on this issue. Please try to disable auto-update in AliExpress -> Updates

Stanislav Petr

I am receiving a big load on "POST /wp-json/alids/v1/update" after enabling Alidropship plugin. Could you please check it?

212.79.110.130 - - [28/Nov/2018:07:18:17 +0000] "POST /wp-json/alids/v1/update HTTP/1.0" 404 1378 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36"
212.79.110.130 - - [28/Nov/2018:07:18:17 +0000] "POST /wp-json/alids/v1/update HTTP/1.0" 404 1335 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36"

pinno

I am facing similar issue i wasnt sure if it is alidropship but very likely. I hope this get fixed soon.

argentino

good morning, this is a post from 2018, and currently I am having the same problem, and my hosting wants to unsubscribe.
POST /wp-json/alids/v1/update HTTP/2.0" 404 141
high cpu consumption.
I have wordpress and the plugin updated, what can I do?
Christina says: Please try to disable auto-update in AliExpress -> Updates
but I don't know where to do it.
Thank you.

chris37

Alidropship-->setting --> Updates (there you change everything to "do nothing" and then you save it )

T54dXA.jpg

Robmar G

Thanks for your input. I already did it and it didn't fix it. How nice it would be if someone from Alidropship answered!
Hello there, Did you fix it? Im facing the same problem, wp-json/alids/v1/update is consuming my CPU at a point it crash