Alidropship

Trump

I have purchased Alidropship for woocommerce. Installed it but while activating it with license number, it reads - "license cod is valid. Please go to Dashboard"
Any solution is really apprecated.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.32.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.32.23 AM.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 11

Christina

Administrator
I have purchased Alidropship for woocommerce. Installed it but while activating it with license number, it reads - "license cod is valid. Please go to Dashboard"

Thank you

Hello!

Please PM me your domain name, WP access details and License number to activate your plugin.

Mar

Thank you
The license code is valid, so what is the problem?

Direct Webstore

Installed it but while activating it with license number, it reads - "license cod is valid. Please go to Dashboard"
That's completely normal. It's "valid" means that it's "correct". "Go to Dashboard" means "start using it". There is no problem at all. :)

Problem is I am not able to activate the plugin. It is taking me two days ....
I try everything possible to fix the issue but no luck.

That makes no sense. If it's "Valid" ... it's OK.

Trump

That's completely normal. It's "valid" means that it's "correct". "Go to Dashboard" means "start using it". There is no problem at all. :)

That makes no sense. If it's "Valid" ... it's OK.
yes it says valid code but when trying to use it, it will take me nowhere then license key field. This is the problem. Meaning, not able to use it at all.

Mar

yes it says valid code but when trying to use it, it will take me nowhere then license key field. This is the problem. Meaning, not able to use it at all.
By stating this system response "license cod is valid. Please go to Dashboard" only, you can't be understood, that is why you got this reactions.