AliDropship Woo Will not AUTHORIZE

jshawkat

Hello,

I have a site running on Php 7.0

I am unable to get alidropship woo plugin to authorize. I have tried numerous things...

Please help!

Thank you :)

jameslei

I was facing with the same problem from enabling PHP 7.0 on server. The php version was set to 7.0 but the plugin requirement needed the 5.6 version to load and also. If the server have enabled PHP 7.0 , Ioncube loader won't work in that, it only works in PHP 5.6. This will cause Activating License and some feature from plugin won't work properly such as Nice Attributes.

Last edited:

Mar

I was facing with the same problem from enabling PHP 7.0 on server. The php version was set to 7.0 but the plugin requirement needed the 5.6 version to load and also. If the server have enabled PHP 7.0 , Ioncube loader won't work in that, it only works in PHP 5.6. This will cause Activating License and some feature from plugin won't work properly such as Nice Attributes. Hope this information will help you!
Make sure the plugin is compatible with PHP version. If you install Alidropship plugin for PHP5.6, of course it will not work with PHP7.0

jmgualda

Yes. Too I think support for 5.6 will end in december. As I am making my store now I updated PHP to 7.2 and installed the 7.2 plugin. Sure you will avoid problems in the future.