AliDropship WOO version 0.6 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Whenever I "place order automatically" the plugin gets stuck at "Checking your shopping cart".

When I open the shopping cart the items are filled correctly, waiting 5 mins doesnt help, I need to manually finish the order and insert the ordernumber.

Any idea whats causing this?
Hello , we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out. Also the link on this order. Thank you!

Groan

Will the "Get Tracking" only work with new orders? It doesn't seem to do anything when I press the button on existing orders.

Grant

I don't understand what is expected to happen after you click PLACE ORDER AUTOMATICALLY with the Woo plugin.

I click this, it goes all the way to where I click PAY NOW and after that I pay and nothing happens.

After I click PAY NOW to pay, should the extension then get the order numbers and add them back into my WooCommerce order ?

That is sort of what I am expecting right now - is there a video?

And, after the order number is there, then I should be able to click GET TRACKING ID and it will get the tracking number and then mark the order as completed?

Jan Osterlund

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Whenever I "place order automatically" the plugin gets stuck at "Checking your shopping cart".

When I open the shopping cart the items are filled correctly, waiting 5 mins doesnt help, I need to manually finish the order and insert the ordernumber.

Any idea whats causing this?
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password . Also , please send me a currency you use , shipping country, language and order number with which you had this issue.

Emilson2017

@Victoria
Dear Victoria
i have a question, maybe it is not the right place, but here you are always present. ;)
The autoupdate from the woo plugin, how it's function? Yes i can set the schedule and i see it is saved, but to run this autoapdate, i must be login to my ali account? or i must be login to my backend store? or it runds alone without login?
Thanks
Regards
Emilson

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria
Dear Victoria
i have a question, maybe it is not the right place, but here you are always present. ;)
The autoupdate from the woo plugin, how it's function? Yes i can set the schedule and i see it is saved, but to run this autoapdate, i must be login to my ali account? or i must be login to my backend store? or it runds alone without login?
Thanks
Regards
Emilson
Hello Emilson, autoupdate runs alone according to a schedule that you set up in admin area.

landed

I have something to try if you also running multiple stores and maybe have Oberlo extension in chrome running. Try to disable that. It worked for me. Thanks to Renee Alidropship Support

chris37

I have something to try if you also running multiple stores and maybe have Oberlo extension in chrome running. Try to disable that. It worked for me. Thanks to Renee Alidropship Support
I believe after 4 year they find out the solution :rolleyes:

landed

You can't stop commenting to anything that I comment on shows your age and that you are a TROLL. I will not reply to you further ugly person of lower double digit age group. The reason I comment here is in hope that someone is moderating the forum for sensible and business like replies. It terrifies me that you might even run a business. Maybe you just host a website. There I will choose to believe that. Hide behind your fake helpful avatar and 'friendly' guise. You need to give people more credit. Do something positive it will make you feel better and less ugly troll like.

chris37

You can't stop commenting to anything that I comment
No , Actually because you are so bastard i will always do it.

I comment on shows your age and that you are a TROLL
My age ... i am 35 full of life :)

TROLL ???? Only to you because you deserve it.

I will not reply to you further ugly person of lower double digit age group.
You can call me many name i don't mind. Ugly ??? That was painful :rolleyes: i though i was really Attractive or my mirror lie to me. LOL

The reason I comment here is in hope that someone is moderating the forum for sensible and business like replies.
4 YEARS , omg you are out of your mind

Maybe you just host a website.
I am Graphic Web designer with master degree in marketing ( yes some people study for this :) )

I am also very active dropshipper !!!

Hide behind your fake helpful avatar and 'friendly' guise.
Are not everybody hide in an avatar on forum ??? if you believe otherwise then you need to check yourself (Psychiatrist is a good choice ) ;)

You need to give people more credit.
I do that , but is you when you say that "It feels like the blind leading the blind. I should lower my expectations on a public forum." not me

NF1kK5.jpg

But your are so stupid that you already forget that.

Do something positive it will make you feel better and less ugly troll like
I always do ...

With Love
Chris

Last edited:

George96

You can't stop commenting to anything that I comment on shows your age and that you are a TROLL. I will not reply to you further ugly person of lower double digit age group. The reason I comment here is in hope that someone is moderating the forum for sensible and business like replies. It terrifies me that you might even run a business. Maybe you just host a website. There I will choose to believe that. Hide behind your fake helpful avatar and 'friendly' guise. You need to give people more credit. Do something positive it will make you feel better and less ugly troll like.
Wow nobody banner you yet ? You are like a snake with so much poison in your mouth.

Last edited: