AliDropship WOO version 0.6 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
MAIN FEATURES:

1. Automated tracking system

Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders.
cad1b0db818f.png

83ecb56eec8d.png

2. 'Edit' button in AliDropship extension works now for Woo.
6e8f4b058900.png

cb1093b47ca2.png

tajger

I don't get the option to update through admin-area. It simply says no available updates. Perhaps there is some kind of delay?
Otherwise, if i decide to update by download and upload, is there anything to be careful with? A specific order to do things? De-activate plugin at first? Anything?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I don't get the option to update through admin-area. It simply says no available updates. Perhaps there is some kind of delay?
Otherwise, if i decide to update by download and upload, is there anything to be careful with? A specific order to do things? De-activate plugin at first? Anything?
You need to upload the latest version , delete the previous one and then istall a new one.

tajger

Hello Again,

So, delete the folder containing the previous plugin, and then upload the new one?
Should i deactivate the plugin first?

tajger

Ok, so i've got it updated.
Now the edit-button works as well as pricing formula.

However, it still doesn't import all features, produktid for example.
So the automatic order does not work.

Best regards,
Calle Sjöberg

cristiane

Bonjour, je désactive la version précédente et j'ai essayé d'activer la nouvelle version de woo et ça ne fonctionne pas ... pourquoi?
Merci beaucoup...

Joe

Thank you for the Update! My first store is going great I'd love to give you 5 stars wherever you want me to.

EDIT: I figured it out, thanks!

Question:
When and how do you forward tracking info to the customer? Do you have a seperate email template for when trackinID is availlable? I am very interested in knowing how you do it with the emails, 1 for confirmation of order, 1 for confirmation of payment, 1 for tracking ?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

nenene

Thanks for the Update. BUT the features don't work for me.
1) When I click edit on the Chrome plugin and make the changes I want, when I press publish or Import to Wishlist nothing happens.
2) On the order tracking, again nothing happens when I click import tracking. I must say that I don't fulfil the orders one by one, I place them and hit cancel so I can pay them altogether.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok, so i've got it updated.
Now the edit-button works as well as pricing formula.

However, it still doesn't import all features, produktid for example.
So the automatic order does not work.

Best regards,
Calle Sjöberg
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for the Update. BUT the features don't work for me.
1) When I click edit on the Chrome plugin and make the changes I want, when I press publish or Import to Wishlist nothing happens.
2) On the order tracking, again nothing happens when I click import tracking. I must say that I don't fulfil the orders one by one, I place them and hit cancel so I can pay them altogether.
1. Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.
2. Once you have an order number - you might insert it manually in orders section, then please click Save and then Get tracking ID - it should work.

nenene

1. Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.
2. Once you have an order number - you might insert it manually in orders section, then please click Save and then Get tracking ID - it should work.

Thank you. I sent the details with PM. When I enter the Aliexpress Order # , it can't get the tracking ID, it says Not placed, because I place the orders not one by one but alltogether.

cristiane

Bonjour, pourquoi ne puis-je pas mettre à jour le woo plugin? Il ne prend pas la mise à jour!
Merci de m'avoir répondu

cad1b0db818f.png

83ecb56eec8d.png

2. Le bouton "Modifier" dans l'extension AliDropship fonctionne maintenant pour Woo.
6e8f4b058900.png

cb1093b47ca2.png
[/CITATION]

Joe

Whenever I "place order automatically" the plugin gets stuck at "Checking your shopping cart".

When I open the shopping cart the items are filled correctly, waiting 5 mins doesnt help, I need to manually finish the order and insert the ordernumber.

Any idea whats causing this?