Alidropship Woo ver. 1.6.69 - Problems

rek1nos

Hi,
after update to 1.6.69 i found two errors
1) after clicking "place order automaticly" i get: You are not authorised at AliExpress
I've reinstalled chrome plugin, I've logout/login at Aliexpress. Problem still exists.

2) Adding alternative suppliers
after pasting link to aliexpress product i am getting new alternative supplier but all data are blank

screen-blank.jpg

Petit Chaton

Yes, I've got the same problem, it's the update. Not to mention it takes all your stock levels to ZERO despite the suppliers having stock. I tried to manually override this yesterday but by morning they were back to ZERO.

Oh, and you can't import any products either, another error.

Ali .... get your S**T together please.

Starfish1

I've also noticed the following issues after recent updates:

Placing order automatically gets stuck on: "You are not authorised at AliExpress". However, it works with API, but it's not capturing the order number like it used too.

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
1) after clicking "place order automaticly" i get: You are not authorised at AliExpress
I've reinstalled chrome plugin, I've logout/login at Aliexpress. Problem still exists.
Hello! Click "Place order automatically API" button instead. Order processing through Chrome Extension is not fully supported.

Order Number and Tracking ID is going to be fixed as soon as possible.

Starfish1

Hello! Click "Place order automatically API" button instead. Order processing through Chrome Extension is not fully supported.

Order Number and Tracking ID is going to be fixed as soon as possible.

My issue with API orders is that it doesn't seem to register purchases for my cashback program with Admitad. Is this functioning as intended, or is there a workaround?

Also, I'm unable to import certain products (for example, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006478824153.html). It gives me this error: 'Content, title, and excerpt are empty.'

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Starfish1 We use API for Aliexpress affiliate program for epn.bz. API orders work with this cashback system.

Also, to get rid of the 'Content, title, and excerpt are empty' problem, please, authorize your website to the API. In your WordPress admin area, go to Alidropship/Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login.

Starfish1

@Starfish1 We use API for Aliexpress affiliate program for epn.bz. API orders work with this cashback system.

Also, to get rid of the 'Content, title, and excerpt are empty' problem, please, authorize your website to the API. In your WordPress admin area, go to Alidropship/Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login.
Any plans on integrating Admitad for API orders? EPN doesn't seem to work for non-Russia users, as they are unable to make payments to other countries.

My website is authorized on API and I still get the error. That error only happens on certain products, like the one I linked, so you should be able to test it on your end.

Eva C

Hello, we need use Admitad on our websites too. API does not work well for orders from Czechia in CZK, we can not order it via "Place order automatically API" so ve have to do orders manualy now. Will be automatic placing orders through Chrome Extension fixed soon?