AliDropship Woo ver. 1.0 - Beta Testers Needed!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We are glad to present you a beta version of a new Alidropship Woo plugin – version 1.0 (finally!). We introduced significant changes to AliDropship Woo plugin to enhance its functionality. Here are some features that now both original and Woo versions have: more complex Pricing formula, Activities list, Tracking page , etc.
However, it should be noted that it is only a beta version for this moment and we would like to ask for your help and take part in beta testing.

We need 20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get a free license key with the plugin you need to meet several requirements:
  1. You need to be an experienced AliDropship plugin user.
  2. You need to have Skype.
  3. You need to have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Please contact Yaros directly on Skype: yarosnevsky and provide your current AliDropship license key. In return he will send you the plugin and license.

New features of AliDropship Woo plugin 1.0.

New interface.

Import Products ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 14.31.11.png

AliExpress section.

This section includes all settings connected with AliExpress: importing, updating products and reviews, order fulfillment, product images, AliExpress cashback and tracking service settings.

- Now you can choose what images will be saved on server : Featured, Gallery or Variations.

Settings ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 14.35.45.png

- Tracking settings were refined. Now you can attach estimated delivery time to email notification to notify your customers when they will receive their orders.

Settings ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 14.38.48.png

- Update option was refined by 'Set quantity to zero' When a product disappears or is out of stock. (It wasn't available before)

Updates ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 14.41.43.png

Settings.

Currency: built-in currency switcher allows your customers to switch between the different available currencies.

Currency ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 14.58.40.png

READ MORE about built-in currency switcher.

Pricing formula: it became more flexible. Now you can select a particular product’s category to which your formula will be applied or use an additional formula to the basic one to cover your taxes/epacket or other expenses. Also, you can enable discount settings: if you want to set your own discount amounts for your products.
This option could be enabled in all pricing formulas and could be applied to all product categories or to the particular one.

READ MORE about pricing settings.

Pricing ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 15.05.51.png

Activities list.

The Activities List section offers a detailed information about your recent changes in Products. To get these rich insights, go to AliDropship Woo => Activities List.

Activities List ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 15.55.42.png

Tracking.

Tracking ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-19 16.10.18.png

This is a completely new section where you can find tracking data for products purchased from AliExpress. You can easily monitor and update all your Tracking IDs in bulk or one by one using ‘Sync’ button. Besides, you can see not only the tracking data but also an estimated delivery time for each item.

After beta-testing the AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.0 will be available for purchase. The new plugin will be FREE for all AliDropship users.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, how does this affect the images of the already imported products?
Hello Mar, it shouldn't affect them at all, they will be saved on server - if you want to remove them - you need to remove these products and images and import again with new settings.

Mar

Hello Mar, it shouldn't affect them at all, they will be saved on server - if you want to remove them - you need to remove these products and images and import again with new settings.
Thanks. I just added Yaros in Skype, waiting for him to accept. Can I send you my Alidropship license instead? I am excited with the new features.

AlessioSerafini

Hi, I would like to participate, these new features are really interesting and I've been asking them for the support for weeks. I would like to know if Skype is for talking or just writing ... because I do not speak fluent English, I only know how to write :)

Dylan-

Is there any option to disable the sale prices? Because this is something many of us asked for. It's looking so weird to have all products on sale on your website?

Mar

Victoria, in the new plugin the variations (e. g. color) are shown in words instead of thumbnails.

jubran

Hey Victoria,

Great news, how about the bugs though? Will they be fixed, too?
There are many small bugs but I have 2 major bugs that I really find annoying. First is when a product on Aliexpress has for example 1 variation which is not really needed, if I remove that variation, it can't import reviews, can't order product, etc...
The second is when you import products, all of them come with the sale price, even though, I don't want a sale price. And actually, when trying to use the auto update feature, it doesn't work and sometimes even label WRONG PRICES that definitely aren't following the formula.

Cheers

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey Victoria,

Great news, how about the bugs though? Will they be fixed, too?
There are many small bugs but I have 2 major bugs that I really find annoying. First is when a product on Aliexpress has for example 1 variation which is not really needed, if I remove that variation, it can't import reviews, can't order product, etc...
The second is when you import products, all of them come with the sale price, even though, I don't want a sale price. And actually, when trying to use the auto update feature, it doesn't work and sometimes even label WRONG PRICES that definitely aren't following the formula.

Cheers
When you say variation, you mean variation, or attribute?
sale price is not a bug, this is how plugin works, I will discuss the possibility to equal regular and sale price with the developers.

michruss

Is possible to export the products imported with Alidropship plugin to a new WordPress website with Alidropship Woo installed after the release?
When will the 1.0 be released?

Mar

Is possible to export the products imported with Alidropship plugin to a new WordPress website with Alidropship Woo installed after the release?
When will the 1.0 be released?
If you change from the original alidropship to Ali Woo, you will start from scratch.

jubran

When you say variation, you mean variation, or attribute?
sale price is not a bug, this is how plugin works, I will discuss the possibility to equal regular and sale price with the developers.
Take this product for example - there are color and size variations. Of course, in my store I don't need these 2 things as there is no other variation, right? So if I remove them when importing product, I will be missing so many features as mentioned in my previous comment. See how Oberlo works and try to do the same. It is 100% possible.