AliDropship WOO ver. 1.0.6 - UPDATE

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Autofilling bug fixed.
Customer contact details (name, street address) were missing when placing order on AliExpress.

bug-png.5612

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.0.6 PHP 7.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 45
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.6 PHP 7.2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.6 PHP 7.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 36

Reda Saiko

Hi,

I am still getting the crash with the extension (everything is up to date, ali woo 1.0.6 and chrome extension 2.6.1).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I am still getting the crash with the extension (everything is up to date, ali woo 1.0.6 and chrome extension 2.6.1).
Reda, what version of Chrome browser do you have installed?

Reda Saiko

Now I have the latest version of chrome, there is another issue when importing products with the EDIT function: you can only choose sub-categories (I am unable to check the main categories).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Now I have the latest version of chrome, there is another issue when importing products with the EDIT function: you can only choose sub-categories (I am unable to check the main categories).
Please make sure you've updated AliDropship Chrome Extension, too (ver. 2.6.2). Please let me know if the issue persists.

adsw v1.0.6 + chrome plugin 2.6.2 does not allow to place orders.
If i remove the cashback url to alitems.com and leave the cashback field empty I can process orders.
If i have a cashback url then it just hangs at adding to cart and nothing happens.
this appears on 2 different computers. one is chrome 69 the other is chrome 68. it does not seems to matter what chrome ver.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

adsw v1.0.6 + chrome plugin 2.6.2 does not allow to place orders.
If i remove the cashback url to alitems.com and leave the cashback field empty I can process orders.
If i have a cashback url then it just hangs at adding to cart and nothing happens.
this appears on 2 different computers. one is chrome 69 the other is chrome 68. it does not seems to matter what chrome ver.
Could you please let me know what affiliate program are you registered with?
If it's EPN, please make sure you've changed your AliExpress cashback URL in the plugin settings. It should look like this: http://buyeasy.by/redirect... To learn more, please check this guide.

Christina

Administrator
need help on "cashback URL not correct" problem

Hello, vard!

Make sure that you use the latest versions of the plugin and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.
Then, delete your Cashback URL and enter it again. If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check it. Thank you!