AliDropship Woo ver. 0.8.4 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• AliDropship Google Chrome extension authorization bug is fixed
  • Auto-update is fixed
For those who use WP Cerber plugin , please make sure you have settings as described below:

Cerber Dashboard ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 22.00.31.png

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.4 PHP 7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.4.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Arnaldo

Another question: does the - "When variation is out of stock" Enabled/disabled - deletes out of stock variations and recreate them every time when available in stock, or it just disables these variations without deleting them in woo? Because I have rename most of aliexpress variations to more logical user friendly spelling, so i don't want to loose that.

Again when i set up "put stock quantity to 0" all my shipping attributes/Variations are lost too.

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria. The manual and auto update still have the same issue on my site.
I'm on WC 3.3.3, Flatsome theme.
Check for instance this aliexpress product :https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pc...esh-Keeping-Saver-Keep-Fresh/32824423469.html

I have this issue with all the products which are not available anymore.

My Aliwoo update setup is the following:

View attachment 3451View attachment 3451
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with links to products that are not up to date - I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Another question: does the - "When variation is out of stock" Enabled/disabled - deletes out of stock variations and recreate them every time when available in stock, or it just disables these variations without deleting them in woo? Because I have rename most of aliexpress variations to more logical user friendly spelling, so i don't want to loose that.

Again when i set up "put stock quantity to 0" all my shipping attributes/Variations are lost too.

Thanks.
Extension disables variations (not deleting them)

"Again when i set up "put stock quantity to 0" all my shipping attributes/Variations are lost too." - need a particular example, because it works fine for me.

Arnaldo

"When quantity is 0" these variations below disappears, I just get shipping but no variations:
It is replacing names of aliexpess variations such as "ship from" china or EU...
1521734351710.png

I will send credentials to log to my site in mp. Just tell me when you have finished.

Thank you.

Sznurek11

Aliexpress changed phone number fields, and automatically orders are not working anymore...

Am I the only one that is having this problem? For what do they need city code? They have in zip code...

Attachments

• 011.png
    011.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 21

Sznurek11

So I can't use automatically orders fullfilment cos. aliexpress added one field for people from Poland? I have lot's of orders every day, I won't correct in all of them this field manually it's nonsens...

digitalbd

It happen when you 1st time grab product from poland site
Try grabbing new product from global site then place order :D
It happen to me when i grab post from russian aliexpress :(

Sznurek11

It happen when you 1st time grab product from poland site
Try grabbing new product from global site then place order :D
It happen to me when i grab post from russian aliexpress :(

I've had the same thought. So now I have to change in every product from pl to global?

Arnaldo

Summary of the issues since 8.0.3 update:

1) Aliexpress "no more available" products that don't go to draft anymore.

2) Aliexpress "Out of stock" products that are marked in Aliwoo as out of stock BUT doesn't go to draft.

3) also Aliexpress variable products that have at least one variation with stock when all the others are out of stock are marked out of stock in Woocommerce.