AliDropship Woo ver. 0.7.1 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Tracking service 'Cainiao' added
2cfecd73617d.png

• 'Don't attach tracking ID' option added: enable this option if you don't want to attach tracking ID to Complete order notification
07d123346327.png

• 'Add recommended formula' option added: you can add our recommended formula for pricing: go to AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Pricing
d6c63827aa9b.png

• 'Apply pricing formula' AliDropship Google Chrome extension bug is fixed: tick on this box if you want to apply pricing to all variations
25065838b94f.png

• Built-in Image Editor: now it is possible to edit images in WordPress admin area
162557f5818d.png

• 'Nice attributes' settings: enable your theme or AliDropship Woo plugin attributes' styles
cd74b361e8ee.png

if you enable this option you will be able to select how to display your attributes: thumbnails or dropdown

7d654c3946fa.png

e6ac689bcf4f.png

and if you disable it your attributes will be displayed like it is inherited from your theme:

5c69b86344e4.png

Attachments

• alidswoo 0.7.1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • ION alidswoo 0.7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • ION 7.1 alidswoo.0.7.1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 76

digibeta

I updated to 0.7.1 but still get this error:

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

I even uploaded core.php from the zip file on this forum but still no luck. What now?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I updated to 0.7.1 but still get this error:

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

I even uploaded core.php from the zip file on this forum but still no luck. What now?
Hello, have you downloaded this version ION 7.1 alidswoo.0.7.1.zip?

cristiane

Hi, After having updated the woodropship plugin, the orders on woocommerce can not open anymore! catastroffe! now he says there is an error on the server, but on the server everything is in order!
How did you solve your problem?
Because we always have the same error ... PHP version etc ...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, After having updated the woodropship plugin, the orders on woocommerce can not open anymore! catastroffe! now he says there is an error on the server, but on the server everything is in order!
How did you solve your problem?
Because we always have the same error ... PHP version etc ...
I Pm'd you