AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5 BETA

Yaros

Staff member
Hello after a little investigation it turns out that the issue was with some sort of conflict between "WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos Version 2.1.7 " AliDropship Woo ver. 0.4.5 but its working just fine with AliDropship Woo Version 0.4.4. Please take a look at the error log below.

PHP:
[19-Feb-2017 22:32:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:44:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:45:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:46:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:47:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:48:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:50:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:52:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
We have integrated this option, you don't need additional plugins for it.

elikplim442

We have integrated this option, you don't need additional plugins for it.
The plugin wasn't having it integrated when I created the site with the old version of AliDropship Woo ver 0.4.4, how can I move all the variation attribute to your AliDropship Woo ver 0.4.5 without any issues?

Yaros

Staff member
The plugin wasn't having it integrated when I created the site with the old version of AliDropship Woo ver 0.4.4, how can I move all the variation attribute to your AliDropship Woo ver 0.4.5 without any issues?
The images for variations should appear automatically.

Allen

Hi @Yaros recent Alidropship woo update is amazing. You are the best. I am loving image swatches.

Just wanna suggest one thing, can you add colspan="2" in attribute "Label" moving swatch images down into next line. This will give it aesthetically much better look. Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros recent Alidropship woo update is amazing. You are the best. I am loving image swatches.

Just wanna suggest one thing, can you add colspan="2" in attribute "Label" moving swatch images down into next line. This will give it aesthetically much better look. Thanks
I will check what we can do with it.

Jeff Rose

Hi Yaros:

Running the final version of AliWoo 5.0 I can't seem to choose between displaying an attribute as an image or a dropdown. Since the Image choice is a radio button and the other a checkbox, it just doesn't work.

Please see the screenshot.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 2.42.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 2.42.58 PM.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 12

Jeff Rose

Ok, so apparently my main issue was that I had a cache being overly aggressive. Got that cleared.

The issue stands that having "Display Product Variations as images" being a non-changeable radio button and the "Display Product Variations as a dropdown" as a checkbox is contradictory. If you check the box, the variations no long show as images. Both options should be a radio button with the same name attribute in code, thus toggling between the two. Either images or a dropdown. Since you can't have both.