AliDropship Woo Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Andy Warhol Woo (current version 1.0.4)
- Payment icons added to the Footer section
- Trust badges and payment icons in Footer can now be replaced (not only removed)
- Quantity selector added next to 'Add to cart' button
- Structured data improved
- Zoom bug fixed (image gallery on Single product page)
- Duplicated products bug fixed on Homepage (when Infinite scroll enabled)

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.1.10)
- Now you can display media content from your Instagram using Access Token
- Theme responsiveness improved

El Greco Woo (current version 1.0.6)
- New payment icons in Footer and under 'Add to cart' button on Single product page
- Trust badges and payment icons in Footer can now be replaced
- Minor improvements

Matisse Woo (current version 1.0.1)

Monet Woo (current version 1.0.3)

Due to the upcoming changes in way Instagram fetches media, you'll need to get your Access Token to be able to show photos and videos posted in your Instagram account. To do this, you can use either our guide or the guide provided by Facebook.
Once you've generated your Access token, go to Customization => Front Page => Instagram Feed. Enable 'Use Instagram Access Token' option and paste your Access Token into the field below.

El Greco Woo Access Token.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

"- Now you can display media content from your Instagram using Access Token"

Question : where we can configure DaVinci Woo instagram widget?
I see only standard one, not with access token https://prnt.sc/s8x4lk
Hello,

Please make sure your AliDropship Social Tools plugin is updated to the latest version (1.0.5)

Attachments

• alids-social-tools v. 1.0.5.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 9

Tylor

Andy Warhol Woo (current version 1.0.4)
- Payment icons added to the Footer section
- Trust badges and payment icons in Footer can now be replaced (not only removed)
- Quantity selector added next to 'Add to cart' button
- Structured data improved
- Zoom bug fixed (image gallery on Single product page)
- Duplicated products bug fixed on Homepage (when Infinite scroll enabled)

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.1.10)
- Theme responsiveness improved

El Greco Woo (current version 1.0.6)
- New payment icons in Footer and under 'Add to cart' button on Single product page
- Trust badges and payment icons in Footer can now be replaced
- Minor improvements

Matisse Woo (current version 1.0.1)

Monet Woo (current version 1.0.3)

Due to the upcoming changes in way Instagram fetches media, you'll need to get your Access Token to be able to show photos and videos posted in your Instagram account. To do this, you can use either our guide or the guide provided by Facebook.
Once you've generated your Access token, go to Customization => Front Page => Instagram Feed. Enable 'Use Instagram Access Token' option and paste your Access Token into the field below.

View attachment 11574
Hi,

any news for Raphael theme? Instagram widget also stopped working there...

Thanks,

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

any news for Raphael theme? Instagram widget also stopped working there...

Thanks,
Hello Tylor,

Please try using the Update Instagram images button (Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget). Please let me know if this helped.

Social_Media_‹_Raphael_theme_for_AliDropship_—_WordPress.png

Tylor

Hello Tylor,

Please try using the Update Instagram images button (Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget). Please let me know if this helped.

View attachment 12419
Hi,

sorry, I don't have this Update Instagram images button, even if its the latest plugin version...I'm not using Woo Theme, only the normal one, but this is the only thread I found about this subject.

Could you please help me?

Thanks,

chris37

Hi,

sorry, I don't have this Update Instagram images button, even if its the latest plugin version...I'm not using Woo Theme, only the normal one, but this is the only thread I found about this subject.

Thanks,

For the normal one she explain you...
Nobody can give better explanation then her.
Give more close attention, I am sure you will find it in the end!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Thanks,
Please make sure you have the latest version of the theme (1.7.0).
Feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong.

Tylor

Please make sure you have the latest version of the theme (1.7.0).
Feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong.
Hi Ekaterina,

thanks. I thought that was an integrated plugin feature instead. I stopped updating the theme since v1.5 because even using a child theme your updates where constantly breaking my customizations.

Any clue to just include this particular feature?

Kind regards,

chris37

Hi Ekaterina,

thanks. I thought that was an integrated plugin feature instead. I stopped updating the theme since v1.5 because even using a child theme your updates where constantly breaking my customizations.

Any clue to just include this particular feature?

Kind regards,

Just curious where do you place your custom customization code?

chris37

Have you ever heard of child theming?

(I'm a developer)

Best,

You are a developer? :confused:

And I am still asking you if you want any help where do you place your custom customization?

And yes I thing I know what is a child theme.
I also know how is working ;)

Ekaterina show you the setting in the origina theme and you was not even understand that, you was believing she was talking about the woo.

please how i say in my previous post give some more attention before you post.

Last edited:

Tylor

You are a developer? :confused:

And I am still asking you if you want any help where do you place your custom customization?

And yes I thing I know what is a child theme.
I also know how is working ;)

Ekaterina show you the setting in the origina theme and you was not even understand that, you was believing she was talking about the woo.

please how i say in my previous post give some more attention before you post.
Dude,

you are not understanding anything, please say something relevant or leave the conversation. Stop spamming my comments with nonsense please.
And yes, I'm a developer.

Cheers,

Last edited:

chris37

Dude,

you are not understanding anything, please say something relevant or leave the conversation. Stop spamming my comments please.
And yes, I'm a developer, not a troll like you.

Cheers,

You still continue ? You embarrassing your self.

I am the only ones which is try to make sense of you.

But you really you have no idea about anything,

You don't even know what you asking for.

You are developer? Of what? Are you building houses :eek: (not like I have a proplem with that)

Mar

Dude,

you are not understanding anything, please say something relevant or leave the conversation. Stop spamming my comments with nonsense please.
And yes, I'm a developer.

Cheers,
You are funny. You are a developer? your statements don't suggest. What kind of developer, real state? I am not an expert, but a real developer don't under estimate people. If you are a developer, act and speak like one. Child theming is not a term used by developers.

Tylor

You are funny. You are a developer? your statements don't suggest. What kind of developer, real state? I am not an expert, but a real developer don't under estimate people. If you are a developer, act and speak like one. Child theming is not a term used by developers.
Child theming for you: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

About the "child theming" term: https://churchthemes.com/guides/developer/child-theming/

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/3-tricks-for-improved-child-theming-in-wordpress/

etc...

Sorry but it is also funny for me that you are a moderator here but you don't even know what child theming is about ...

Please, accurately read my comments before sentencing anything. All I'm said makes sense if you just read accurately.

Kind regards,

Last edited: