AliDropship Woo Product Video

nelly23

Hello there,

I installed the version 0.2 of this plugin but cannot make the update to 0.8.1 directly from wordpress extensions (error: Update failed: The archive could not be installed).
Where i can download the last version of this plugin?

Best regards.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,

I installed the version 0.2 of this plugin but cannot make the update to 0.8.1 directly from wordpress extensions (error: Update failed: The archive could not be installed).
Where i can download the last version of this plugin?

Best regards.
Hello, you can download it here:

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video_ion72.zip
    54.2 KB · Views: 7

nelly23

Hello,

When importing a product that has a video, video is imported well, but when i click on Play, an image slider dispays and the video plays behind it. So the product page display behind a transparency image slider view until i close it. Want to play the video on product page without displaying the image slider (cf. screenshot)

Regards

Attachments

• issue 1- video on product page.JPG
    issue 1- video on product page.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 6
  • issue 1- video on product page running.JPG
    issue 1- video on product page running.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 6

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

When importing a product that has a video, video is imported well, but when i click on Play, an image slider dispays and the video plays behind it. So the product page display behind a transparency image slider view until i close it. Want to play the video on product page without displaying the image slider (cf. screenshot)

Regards
Hello! Could you please share your website's admin area access with me in PM to see what causes this issue?

nelly23

Need to reproduce the issue on the dev/test site first testing.atlantiques.net
Could you transfer the license of Alidropship Woo in?