Alidropship woo product list update

spoongl

hi there,
why is it that when i run an update on the product list it keeps getting stuck on some products?
i have to go and delete the product and then re run the update only to have it get stuck on another product?
i left it last night to run and it got stuck again. if i click update or continue it will restart from the beginning and get stuck again on 41% but it will show me which product it got stuck on so i will know which one to go delete.
1535268143236.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi there,
why is it that when i run an update on the product list it keeps getting stuck on some products?
i have to go and delete the product and then re run the update only to have it get stuck on another product?
i left it last night to run and it got stuck again. if i click update or continue it will restart from the beginning and get stuck again on 41% but it will show me which product it got stuck on so i will know which one to go delete.
View attachment 5392
Hello , please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - we will check the update from our end to say what might be the issue.