AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.9 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Added spinner (indicator of loading) for import buttons in import products section
  • Issue fixed in the custom url field in the tracking service - curly braces were not saved
  • Became possible to add extra suppliers to the product

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.9.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 12
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.9.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

the_lyall

Regarding the curly braces, it was working ok without them (all my sites use custom tracking URLs) do I need to update them to include the braces or will they continue to work without? Thanks

Georgy

Regarding the curly braces, it was working ok without them (all my sites use custom tracking URLs) do I need to update them to include the braces or will they continue to work without? Thanks
Hello! We recommend to update your AliDropship Woo Plugin

the_lyall

Hello! We recommend to update your AliDropship Woo Plugin
Hello,
Yes I understand that, but if I do that will I need to re-save (re-add) the custom tracking URLs to include the brackets or will they continue to work without them like they are now? As they are already working fine. Will they stop working if I update the plugin and don't add the brackets?

Thanks

Georgy

Hello,
Yes I understand that, but if I do that will I need to re-save (re-add) the custom tracking URLs to include the brackets or will they continue to work without them like they are now? As they are already working fine. Will they stop working if I update the plugin and don't add the brackets?

Thanks
You will need to re-save your custom tracking url with curly braces after update

chris37

Became possible to add extra suppliers to the product
Where is the documention for that?
What happen when one of the supplier change attribute?(broke connection set product to zero stock For both supplier,?)
If is effect just the one supplier when change the attribute and set product to zero, how do I know is not just no stock? Without manual check i mean

Sorry I ask so many but I thing a complicated know issue become bigger now

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

What happen when one of the supplier change attribute?(broke connection set product to zero stock For both supplier,?)
I haven't checked this yet, but I'm guessing just one supplier at a time will be used and the extra one is backup for when the first one runs out of stock? Maybe?

Mar

I haven't checked this yet, but I'm guessing just one supplier at a time will be used and the extra one is backup for when the first one runs out of stock? Maybe?
I was thinking that when you click 'Add Supplier' button, a supplier of the same product will be added automatically, I admit it is something impossible to happen. You will have to find the supplier yourself and add it in the box.
1599295549996.png

chris37

I check the documention of the original plugin and is say is gonna add the variation from the supplier we choose .
So propaply is the same with woo plugin .

Your idea of backup supplier about the stock Is far superior then the one they include to this update. I will like to see it one day :)

the_lyall

You will need to re-save your custom tracking url with curly braces after update
Unfortunately this is wrong - if you re-save the link with brackets (curly braces) it will break, if you leave it as it was then it works.

Example:
Updated plugin and changed custom tracking link to: https://squidgeee.com/order-tracking/?{tip} as per the instructions on the page
Resulting link with test consignment: https://squidgeee.com/order-tracking/?{tip}LX008947648CN (does not work)

Changed custom tracking link back to what it was before: https://squidgeee.com/order-tracking/?
Resulting link with test consignment: https://squidgeee.com/order-tracking/?LX008947648CN (works as normal)

Therefore there is no need to change the custom tracking links. Yes, it now saves the curly brackets, but by doing that it also stops the link from working. So DON'T add them and leave the links as they are.

Last edited:

nenene

• Became possible to add extra suppliers to the product

Not sure how to make this work.
I have a simple product in my store, I have manually set my supplier.
When I process the order, I get the pop-up asking which variation I want to choose inside Aliexpress.
With the Extra supplier, i was expecting to be asked about A) what supplier to chose B) the specific variations of the supplier I selected before.
What I get is the previous pop-up, not asking for supplier, as if I never added a new supplier.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 11
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 10
  • expected.jpg
    expected.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 10

Mar

What I get is the previous pop-up, not asking for supplier, as if I never added a new supplier.
The system will ask a variation, never a supplier. There should be a clear guide how to use the new 'Add Supplier' feature. Until then I will never use this, it is too complicated and not worth. It is like hitting your head with a large stone.

BaB

We've updated our AliDropship Knowledge Base
You say "That useful option can be used in these cases:
  • add another supplier for products that have gone out of stock"
Does this mean that when the product disappears from stock at our main supplier, Alidropship plugin automatically activates the reserve and thereby prevent the product to be transferred to draft?

Georgy

You say "That useful option can be used in these cases:
  • add another supplier for products that have gone out of stock"
Does this mean that when the product disappears from stock at our main supplier, Alidropship plugin automatically activates the reserve and thereby prevent the product to be transferred to draft?
Hello! You will need to change your default supplier with the new one manually. If you already added new supplier, you will need just to switch it
Switch supplier.png