• Improvements for auto-filling orders from Chile, Peru, Brazil, Turkey

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.41.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.41.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 8

Enov

Hello,

Is there a way to improve the pricing update?

For example if a product have "AliExpress Standard Shipping" cost $10
normally product price should "product price" + $10

right now, even with the suggested pricing formula, there is no profit if product shipping is not free

Georgy

Hello,

Is there a way to improve the pricing update?

For example if a product have "AliExpress Standard Shipping" cost $10
normally product price should "product price" + $10

right now, even with the suggested pricing formula, there is no profit if product shipping is not free
Hi there! You can manage pricing rules the way you need it:1641795850739.png

Enov

No, I'm talking about products that are not free shipping, so it is better to add a new option to include the cost of "AliExpress Standard Shipping" in the formula for those products.

This will solve a big problem for dropshippers.

Georgy

No, I'm talking about products that are not free shipping, so it is better to add a new option to include the cost of "AliExpress Standard Shipping" in the formula for those products.

This will solve a big problem for dropshippers.
Do you want to provide free shipping for your customers, but automatically include the lowest aliexpress shipping price in the product price + Shipping formula?

Enov

This feature can be integrated directly to alidropship, in pricing formula page.

Georgy

This feature can be integrated directly to alidropship, in pricing formula page.
We do not plan to integrate that feature into the AliDropship plugin because the AliShipping addon is working with AliExpress shippings

Georgy

We do not plan to integrate that feature into the AliDropship plugin because the AliShipping addon is working with AliExpress shippings

alexja33

I want that too! In many products, freight is charged separately and currency exchange does not help to make a profit in the operation and can even generate losses because freight can rise according to the US dollar. Alishipping does not have the option to obtain a percentage magerm above the shipping cost.

Enov

@George Murdasov

It seems there is an issue in the woo version, there are many errors in the log file and sometimes I find my website slow, so here is the issue.

2022/01/10 23:45:06 [error] 295525#295525: 108202 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'MYDATABASE.wp_adsw_variations' doesn't exist for query SELECT FROM wp_adsw_variations
WHERE post_id = 186018 made by WP_List_Table->display, WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder, WP_Posts_List_Table->display_rows, WP_Posts_List_Table->_display_rows, WP_Posts_List_Table->single_row, WP_List_Table->single_row_columns, WP_Posts_List_Table->handle_row_actions, apply_filters('post_row_actions'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, add_view_on_ali_row_actions, adsw\Variations->getSuppliersProductsUrl, adsw\Variations->getSuppliers" while reading response header from upstream, client: 41.92.109.193, server: MYWEBSITE.net, request: "GET /wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=trash&post_type=product HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "MYWEBSITE.net", referrer: "https://MYWEBSITE.net/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product&all_posts=1"

The alidropship woo version doesn't have wp_adsw_variations, it seems more that you integrated the code from standard version to woo version.

Can you check the code source of the plugin please?

Georgy

@George Murdasov

It seems there is an issue in the woo version, there are many errors in the log file and sometimes I find my website slow, so here is the issue.

2022/01/10 23:45:06 [error] 295525#295525: 108202 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'MYDATABASE.wp_adsw_variations' doesn't exist for query SELECT FROM wp_adsw_variations
WHERE post_id = 186018 made by WP_List_Table->display, WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder, WP_Posts_List_Table->display_rows, WP_Posts_List_Table->_display_rows, WP_Posts_List_Table->single_row, WP_List_Table->single_row_columns, WP_Posts_List_Table->handle_row_actions, apply_filters('post_row_actions'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, add_view_on_ali_row_actions, adsw\Variations->getSuppliersProductsUrl, adsw\Variations->getSuppliers" while reading response header from upstream, client: 41.92.109.193, server: MYWEBSITE.net, request: "GET /wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=trash&post_type=product HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "MYWEBSITE.net", referrer: "https://MYWEBSITE.net/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product&all_posts=1"

The alidropship woo version doesn't have wp_adsw_variations, it seems more that you integrated the code from standard version to woo version.

Can you check the code source of the plugin please?
Hi! I just have checked woocommerce log and hosting error log for a couple woo websites and I don't have such errors. Please, send your wp and cPanel access details to our support team to check your logs from your side

Georgy

@George Murdasov

Can you check please if alidropship woo have a table wp_adsw_variations?
Somehow I don't have it, and there is many error log related to it.
Yes, AliDropship Woo has that table in DB. That table is required& try to reinstall or reactivate the plugin. Probably this table will be created. If that will not help you, please send your wp and hosting to our support team