AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.40 - UPDATE

chris37

Improvement for currency switcher
What that mean exactly??
Do not get me wrong i do not use alidropship currency switcher anymore for I try out as I have replaced it with alias !!

but if the previous issue is resolved I am ready to give it a try again!!

Georgy

Hello, what are the improvements exactly? Does it support the cache plugins now?
What that mean exactly??
Do not get me wrong i do not use alidropship currency switcher anymore for I try out as I have replaced it with alias !!

but if the previous issue is resolved I am ready to give it a try again!!
Hi there:) It is not one of the well-known incompatibilities. Some clients met an issue that switcher generated many records in the error log. We have rewritten the logic of using cookies for remembering the exact currency. That is why we didn't put that to release note, it is not a bug, just a small logic improvement

Enov

@George Murdasov

At checkout page, if someone chooses "Chile" country, you display an additional field "RUT", which is good, but should be required not optional, as aliexpress asks for it in checkout.

Also, can you do the same for Brazil and Turkey? Brazil "CPF" number is required, and Turkey "ID Number".

Please let me know about it.

Georgy

@George Murdasov

At checkout page, if someone chooses "Chile" country, you display an additional field "RUT", which is good, but should be required not optional, as aliexpress asks for it in checkout.

Also, can you do the same for Brazil and Turkey? Brazil "CPF" number is required, and Turkey "ID Number".

Please let me know about it.
Hi! RUT actually is required. We will remove (optional) text next release

Will do the same for Brazil and Turkey

Robmar G

Hi! RUT actually is required. We will remove (optional) text next release

Will do the same for Brazil and Turkey
Hello there, In the last update RUT number still says optional, and I was trying any way to change it but I couldn't figure out, and other thing, if you leave it blank it says is a required field but in English, which does not make sense because it was made for the chilean market which they speak spanish, is there any way I can change this ? Thanks a lot.

Georgy

Hello there, In the last update RUT number still says optional, and I was trying any way to change it but I couldn't figure out, and other thing, if you leave it blank it says is a required field but in English, which does not make sense because it was made for the chilean market which they speak spanish, is there any way I can change this ? Thanks a lot.
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Please, try to clear cache:

1643007001562.png