Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• 'Export products' option added
You can export Published Products: click 'Export products' button:

Products ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-01-22 15.38.10.png

and choose what information you want to export, after that click 'Apply":

Products ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-01-22 15.38.57.png

CSV file will be generated and saved (other formats are not supported).

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.6 PHP 7.1.zip
    5 MB · Views: 15
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.6 PHP 7.2+.zip
    5 MB · Views: 41

alexja33

Hello, I updated the woo plugin and the davinci 2.0 woo theme but a problem appears. The images of the products do not appear on the product page and only the url of the image alicdn.image remains. I tried to import the images to see if it would work but it didn't work.
As I have the store active I restored the old backup. Can you help me?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I updated the woo plugin and the davinci 2.0 woo theme but a problem appears. The images of the products do not appear on the product page and only the url of the image alicdn.image remains. I tried to import the images to see if it would work but it didn't work.
Hello, please PM me your WP and cPanel login credentials.

ofuroinu

Hi I have uploaded my aliwoo plugin now when I track my users

I get the following msg: "Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{ "error": "unauthorized_client", "error_description": "Unauthorized" }' "

Please advise the fix urgently thanks

ofuroinu

Hi I have uploaded my aliwoo plugin now when I track my users

I get the following msg: "Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{ "error": "unauthorized_client", "error_description": "Unauthorized" }' "

Please advise the fix urgently thanks

I am also getting same error when viewing traffic reports none of them displaying correctly in aliplugin. Please inform how to fix or release new updates for both woo+ali

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am also getting same error when viewing traffic reports none of them displaying correctly in aliplugin. Please inform how to fix or release new updates for both woo+ali
Hello, please PM me screenshots of these errors and your WP login credentials - I will check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check it out