• Minor optimisation improvements

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.2 PHP 7.2+.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 18
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.2 PHP 7.1.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

iDan

i think im having "images not being imported" issue, but im not sure (didnt pay much attention, i THINK some did import, but some of them definitly DID NOT import, so im not quiet sure what is it).

has anybody noticed such issue with this version?

Direct Webstore

i think im having "images not being imported" issue, but im not sure (didnt pay much attention, i THINK some did import, but some of them definitly DID NOT import, so im not quiet sure what is it).

has anybody noticed such issue with this version?

No.
Did you upgrade to version 1.6.4.2?

iDan

No.
Did you upgrade to version 1.6.4.2?
yup, using V.1.6.4.2

i took a break for a month or so, came back today, updated everything, imported items and pictures didnt get imported.

im also having "images to be imported: 2" on the top bar of my wordpress admin panel.
searched the forum, saw a thread from last month, it led me to this article which addressess it, but it's not very usefull: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2442485-images-are-not-imported

iDan

Wasn't sure because this thread is for version 1.6.4.1

I can't imagine going away without my laptop and/or smartphone/tablet and no access to the internet for a month! No way in the world! lol
hell no! i had access to the internet and ive spent good amount of time on it on a daily basis, just not on my store. trying to self-learn programing, so my focus was shifted away heavily (and still is, but there is a sudden big interest in my store's products, gotta fill this baby up).

iDan

something is very wrong with latest version, my cpu is almost 24/7 on 99%, with "images to be imported 3" for days,

my site has been limited by my host:

@Direct Webstore since you are on interserver aswell, do you face such issues with the recent update? any idea what should i do?

i just downgraded to 1.6.4 few minutes ago,
images to be imported is still 3, but cpu usage has dropped from 99% usage to 9%~39%, so far.
ill keep an eye on it, and see if it spikes back up.