• Minor database improvements

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.34.zip
    6 MB · Views: 3
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.34.zip
    6 MB · Views: 10

jjhsstephen

Hi there,

This is urgent! the critical problem is occurring I immediately need assistance. After yesterday's update, Alidropship Woo Version 1.6.34 plugin all products were lost the supplier detail all nulled. If I'm tried to update single or bulk updates the product also can't be updated.

1632555134825.png

In admin bar and product list on woocommerce the link View on Alixpress is not visible and Quick edit is shows error 404

1632555170805.png

Same time, all product direct Import from AliExpress is turned to status Re-import

1632555211849.png
Hence, how I'm able to sell the product without knew which supplier of the product to dropshipping the item? Whole my store was Aliexpress product was a problem.

chris37

Hi there,

This is urgent! the critical problem is occurring I immediately need assistance. After yesterday's update, Alidropship Woo Version 1.6.34 plugin all products were lost the supplier detail all nulled. If I'm tried to update single or bulk updates the product also can't be updated.

View attachment 15248

In admin bar and product list on woocommerce the link View on Alixpress is not visible and Quick edit is shows error 404

View attachment 15249

Same time, all product direct Import from AliExpress is turned to status Re-import

View attachment 15250
Hence, how I'm able to sell the product without knew which supplier of the product to dropshipping the item? Whole my store was Aliexpress product was a problem.
I just hope you have backup of your files and database .
I do not see a way to fix it.

Georgy

Hi there,

View attachment 15248

View attachment 15249

View attachment 15250
Hello! Thank you for contacting us.

Please, send your request to our support team - support@alidropship.com to check what might be wrong. We were not able to reproduce that issue from our side.

Best regards,
George