AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.26 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Database improvements
  • Improved: the display of currency in the pricing formula relative to the default currency of the website/WooCommerce
  • Corrected the values of the recommended pricing formulas
  • Improved: the display of supplier cost value and currency in default website/WooCommerce currency
  • Fixed: the import of products using different currencies with pre-editing on AliExpress

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.26.zip
    6 MB · Views: 11
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.26.zip
    6 MB · Views: 23

chris37

Hi

Next updated I will really like to be done something about the inbuild image editor.

When you save an image after you edit it in the back end, is increase the size by a lot ( I just remove watermark) .

An image with and average size of 50k is became over 250k

Try it please .. I manual remove watermark and I reupload them because of this reason..

teknotiq

Pricings become wrong... All Products have problems after update...

The Product Update changes prices... And i think there is a problem with latest version... When use reset and update from pricing formula the prices comes normal but when from update page it changes all product prices very badly cheaper then Aliex...

Fixed after changing Aliex currency to our currency...

Last edited:

chris37

Pricings become wrong... All Products have problems after update...

The Product Update changes prices... And i think there is a problem with latest version... When use reset and update from pricing formula the prices comes normal but when from update page it changes all product prices very badly cheaper then Aliex...

Fixed after changing Aliex currency to our currency...

Good :)

Georgy

Hi

Next updated I will really like to be done something about the inbuild image editor.

When you save an image after you edit it in the back end, is increase the size by a lot ( I just remove watermark) .

An image with and average size of 50k is became over 250k

Try it please .. I manual remove watermark and I reupload them because of this reason..
Hello, Chris! Could you please provide examples, screenshot. I can't reproduce your issue and we have already made changes with in-built image editor:
1614339506861.png

• Database improvements
  • Improved: the display of currency in the pricing formula relative to the default currency of the website/WooCommerce
  • Corrected the values of the recommended pricing formulas
  • Improved: the display of supplier cost value and currency in default website/WooCommerce currency
  • Fixed: the import of products using different currencies with pre-editing on AliExpress
Hello George my problem has to do with the pricing, when I change my default currency to my local, the plugin tends to work it out wrongly leaving pricing on my products cheaper than the retail price on Aliexpress, however setting the default price to USD fixes the problem, please do something about it, check screenshots for reference.

Price on Ali
complaint shot.png

Price on my website

complaint shot 2.png

Georgy

Hello George my problem has to do with the pricing, when I change my default currency to my local, the plugin tends to work it out wrongly leaving pricing on my products cheaper than the retail price on Aliexpress, however setting the default price to USD fixes the problem, please do something about it, check screenshots for reference.

Price on Ali
View attachment 14367

Price on my website

View attachment 14368
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please provide your access details here - support@alidropship.com. We will need to check what might be wrong.