• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.15.zip
    6 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.15.zip
    6 MB · Views: 12

Reda Saiko

Hello,

I am talking about this :

• Improved: display options (as text / as image) of product variations

I have reported this bug back in May but it was ignored. Now the support team says it's solved, but only for future products. So for those who have hundreds of impacted products, it doesn't mean anything.

Hello,

I am talking about this :

• Improved: display options (as text / as image) of product variations

I have reported this bug back in May but it was ignored. Now the support team says it's solved, but only for future products. So for those who have hundreds of impacted products, it doesn't mean anything.
Thank you again for pointing to the issue. We are working on the solution, I will get back with some updates shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

marianogbiondi

Hi there! I'm experiencing the same problem here!

In Alidropship currency settings, If I select USD and clic save changes, the plugin set it back to Argentine Peso.
Another problem is the currency symbol: the correct symbol es $, but instead it swows ₱.

Attached you'll find screenshots of woocommerce settings, alidropship currency settings and products prices in store.

I beg you to fix the problem because my customers gets confused and have lots of cuestions about prices.

Kind regards.

Attachments

• alidropship_currency_settings.png
    alidropship_currency_settings.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 8
  • store_product_prices.png
    store_product_prices.png
    899 KB · Views: 8
  • woocommerce_settings.png
    woocommerce_settings.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 7

chris37

Hi there! I'm experiencing the same problem here!

In Alidropship currency settings, If I select USD and clic save changes, the plugin set it back to Argentine Peso.
Another problem is the currency symbol: the correct symbol es $, but instead it swows ₱.

Attached you'll find screenshots of woocommerce settings, alidropship currency settings and products prices in store.

I beg you to fix the problem because my customers gets confused and have lots of cuestions about prices.

Kind regards.
If you use the inbuild currency switcher and options and cache plugin us well are not compatible very well.
If this is the case you are one of many of us which have move from the alidropship currency switcher and use third party for this case.

marianogbiondi

If you use the inbuild currency switcher and options and cache plugin us well are not compatible very well.
If this is the case you are one of many of us which have move from the alidropship currency switcher and use third party for this case.

Absolutly right!!
I forget to mention that I use Aelia Currency switcher, and have disabled the Alidropship Currency Switcher, but even that way, the currency symbol is changed to Argentine Peso and the Wordpress currency too after a few minutes, is ANOYING!

chris37

Absolutly right!!
I forget to mention that I use Aelia Currency switcher, and have disabled the Alidropship Currency Switcher, but even that way, the currency symbol is changed to Argentine Peso and the Wordpress currency too after a few minutes, is ANOYING!
I use the same aelia currency switcher. So Is your cache plugin issue, I use wp faster cache and I exlude the currency cookies for all of my currency I have set up in my site.(this is the only way the wp faster cache is be able to working correctly)
I also use the woocommerce cache handler plugin for the dynamic cache.
If you make a search in this forum how to set up the aelia currency switcher, you gonna find a big thread about this how to set up it correctly.

Georgy

So for those who have hundreds of impacted products, it doesn't mean anything.
Hello! We will fix that with the next update for already imported products. Most likely we will release next version at 23Nov

Last edited: