• PHP 7.3 compatibility

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.4.3 PHP 7.1.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 13
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.4.3 PHP 7.2+.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Mar

not working. i upgraded to 7.3 and installed ioncube but it still notify ionCube Loader Not found
You need help from your host provider to activate ionCube loader. In my case, I have transitioned my site to PHP7.3 but my host provider and I have to spend several hours to make it work properly. The site was loading but having random error 503 in some pages especially at the back end. We come up with three possible causes of the error, two plugins and the cPanel extension opcache. Upon further tests, it is confirmed that it is opcache. This become a trade off since my high CPU usage with auto update was resolved with opcache in PHP7.2, now I'll have to deactivate opcache in PHP7.3. I am observing it, but most probably I will transition the site back to PHP7.2, after all PHP7.3 performance improvement is modest, according to my research.

1552784681667.png

tonytang

You need help from your host provider to activate ionCube loader. In my case, I have transitioned my site to PHP7.3 but my host provider and I have to spend several hours to make it work properly. The site was loading but having random error 503 in some pages especially at the back end. We come up with three possible causes of the error, two plugins and the cPanel extension opcache. Upon further tests, it is confirmed that it is opcache. This become a trade off since my high CPU usage with auto update was resolved with opcache in PHP7.2, now I'll have to deactivate opcache in PHP7.3. I am observing it, but most probably I will transition the site back to PHP7.2, after all PHP7.3 performance improvement is modest, according to my research.

View attachment 8370
Hi Mar, I'm using vps. I installed and actived ioncube loader successfully. But wordpress still notify ioncube loader not found.

Mar

Hi Mar, I'm using vps. I installed and actived ioncube loader successfully. But wordpress still notify ioncube loader not found.
It depend, some host provider like Siteground, you cannot activate ionCube Loader your self, you need to let them activate it and sometime it is so complicated for them. In some like my host provider you can easily activate it in cPanel. You need to ask help from your host provider.

1552795838724.png