AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.4.1 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Import reviews option is refined - READ MORE
Import Reviews ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-22 16.24.42.png
  • Image Editor: 'Blur' option added

edit-item-%E2%80%B9-best-brooch-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2019-02-22-16-22-58-png.8167

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.4.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 16
  • alidswoo_ion 1.4.1 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 12
  • alidswoo_ion 1.4.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Reda Saiko

Hello,

Thank you for this update, the exclude keywords function is great.

BUT there is a huge issue: THERE IS NO OPTION TO TURN OFF TRANSLATION.

For now I will restore the old version until it's solved.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
With the actual, update, we are forced to import translated comments. The translation idea is good, but it have to be optional.
This feature is not new, you could change the language of translation before as well - but you had to go to AliExpress and select it manually, now you can do this automatically in plugin.

Reda Saiko

This feature is not new, you could change the language of translation before as well - but you had to go to AliExpress and select it manually, now you can do this automatically in plugin.

It's not what I mean, before the translation was OPTIONAL. Now I want to import reviews WITHOUT translating them, how can I do it?

Reda Saiko

Oh, I got it, we will make translation optional again! :)

Thank you! As a feedback, this is the only problem that Alidropship have: When you want to change something, you want to improve it, it's good. But it's not the first time you just update something you think it's better that way and...force users to do the same! Everything have to be optional, don't forget: We use Alidropship because we like it, but we want to manage our stores the way WE want, not the way YOU want.

This was just a feedback, generally I am satisfied with the plugins, services and support!

Thank you for your help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you! As a feedback, this is the only problem that Alidropship have: When you want to change something, you want to improve it, it's good. But it's not the first time you just update something you think it's better that way and...force users to do the same! Everything have to be optional, don't forget: We use Alidropship because we like it, but we want to manage our stores the way WE want, not the way YOU want.

This was just a feedback, generally I am satisfied with the plugins, services and support!

Thank you for your help.
We really appreciate your feedback!!! :)

Direct Webstore

Does the Skip Keywords field conflict with the same two fields in WP-Admin>Settings>Discussion?
Can one or the other be left blank?

:)

Direct Webstore

The thread was originally for the 1.4.0
No. It wasn't. It has and always has been for 1.4.1. The title has not been changed. Why would they do that? It's totally illogical. Just look at the attachment zip files in the first post. They're 1.4.1.

Victoria said it would be made optional in THIS thread which is for 1.4.1. Version 1.4.1 is already out when she said that ... which means it will be optional in a "later" release. Makes perfect sense to me. :)

I will go back to 1.3.9 again...
What's the point? Just wait for 1.4.2

The reviews are such mangled garbage whether they're translated or not, it makes no difference. Most of them have to be edited anyway. Well ... I at least edit them. I can't talk for others. They all probably have nonsensical garbage for reviews ... and leave them that way. *sigh*

Anyway ... never mind. Do whatever makes you happy. :)

Last edited:

Reda Saiko

The reviews are such mangled garbage whether they're translated or not, it makes no difference. Most of them have to be edited anyway. Well ... I at least edit them. I can't talk for others. They all probably have nonsensical garbage for reviews ... and leave them that way. *sigh*

It may depends on the niche, I also check and edit reviews, but generally I don't have to change a lot. The option to skip reviews with some keywords in import is great now.

Direct Webstore

The option to skip reviews with some keywords in import is great now
Pretty much had it all along in WPAdmin>Settings>Discussion. See my post a few posts above. It would block reviews with selected keywords. Although this change is better as it won't import them at all.;)