AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.3.9 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • Quick edit product panel: character escaping issue is fixed

• Bulk update of products of the particular category: you can apply import to all categories or to the particular ones
Import Reviews ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-12 20.11.50.png

Import Reviews ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-12 20.13.23.png
  • Traffic report: ‘Top 10 Search Requests’ report added
Traffic Report ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-12 20.17.16.png
  • Discount settings bug in Pricing is fixed

• Multiple sendings of 'Order shipped' notification bug is fixed

• 'All sync' option bug on Tracking page is fixed

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.3.9 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 18
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.9 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 25
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.9 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 20

Mar

My understanding when I saw the "How it works" is the update per category will also apply to the manual update, but it is not. Although the "How it works" mention Alidropship plugin only it is in Alidropship woo also. It is confusing.

1550028113360.png

1550028156807.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
As you can see in the screenshots above, it don't work that way. I selected Bags category, manual update is updating all products.
Please make sure you clicked 'Save changes' when you selected category and then 'Update now'

Updates ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-13 13.28.40.png

Updates ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-13 13.29.21.png

As you can see below , it works properly on my end:

Updates ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-13 13.26.13.png

If it doesn't work properly on your end , it could be third-party plugin incompatibility : e.g. with some optimizing or minify plugin. Disable them and delete its files from wp-content folder.

Mar

Please make sure you clicked 'Save changes' when you selected category and then 'Update now'
That is why I repeated it, thinking I may have missed it. The only thing different is I did not activate Auto update, tried it already and it crashed the site. If I have to disable plugins for that, never mind. It is just another feature that don't work for me.

Dylan-

This update doesn't seem to appear in my plugin panel, could this be due to deactivation of WP-heartbeat?

Mar

This update doesn't seem to appear in my plugin panel, could this be due to deactivation of WP-heartbeat?
Do you mean update prompt? I did not have it also. I deleted the old and installed the new updated version.

ofuroinu

I have been using shopify and oberlo for a long time i just recently switched to WordPress and alidropship and all I could say is wow your team really went the extra mile I'm really impressed

Good to see that mate I am on the same boat coming to here and just keep one shopify store. I hate monthly fees.