AliDropship Woo Plugin - Update

John R

I can's seem to update my AliDropship Woo Plugin. I'm on version 0.7.1 and have an update for 0.8.2.1 and have tried a number of times to update. After clicking the update, it says that it was successfully installed, but when i log out and back into my backend it still shows update is a

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 7

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I can's seem to update my AliDropship Woo Plugin. I'm on version 0.7.1 and have an update for 0.8.2.1 and have tried a number of times to update. After clicking the update, it says that it was successfully installed, but when i log out and back into my backend it still shows update is a
Hello, it seems that you are currently using AliDropship Woo plugin for Zend Guard Loader , please deactivate and delete it. Download and install AliDropship Woo plugin for ionCube: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

John R

My Hosting ISP says that ionCube is old and outdated and they only have Zend Guard Loader installed on their web servers. Is there no updated version for Zen Guard

Hi Victoria, I am getting now the BUSINESS CLOUD HOSTING of HOSTGATOR. I manage to upgrade to the latest (PHP 7.1) which is the latest available.

However, my problem is that ZEND GUARD LOADER not found (error message in my dashboard). I asked the support and they say that it is only available in VPS and DEDICATED hosting.

Question: What will happen if this ZEND GUARD LOADER does not exist.

1. will my site still continue be working?
2. What will happen to the updates from ALIDROPSHIP?

FYI, when i change the PHP 7.1 back to PHP 5.6 and load the plugins for that version, everything works.

Further to my report yesterday, one-by-one i deactivate the plugins. And it turn-out that the one that is causing this error is the "Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin". When i deactivate this plugin, the ZEND GUARD LOADER error disappear.

Christina

Administrator
Further to my report yesterday, one-by-one i deactivate the plugins. And it turn-out that the one that is causing this error is the "Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin". When i deactivate this plugin, the ZEND GUARD LOADER error disappear.

Hello, Julius! You should deactivate and delete the current version of the Abandoned Cart pluign and download the right one for 7.1.
Go to Abandoned Cart page on our site -> Updates -> enter your license key, select the php version and download the plugin.

Trout

Hello,
I have bought two Alidropship plugins - both of them before Alidropship Woo became a separate plugin. I want both of them to be the Woo plugin - is it possible to have that instead of the regular Alidropship?

Thanks!

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
I have bought two Alidropship plugins - both of them before Alidropship Woo became a separate plugin. I want both of them to be the Woo plugin - is it possible to have that instead of the regular Alidropship?

Thanks!

Hello, Trout!

You can always download the Woo version using your current license here.
Remember that you will have to start your store from scratch if you move from the AliDropship Original plugin to the AliDropship Woo.