Alidropship Woo, order status

Is it possible to mark an order as being processed/shipped in Alidropship Woo plugin?
If not, can it be done through Woocommerce (any other 3rd party plugins) with relevant information pulled from Alidropship Woo plugin?

Mar

Is it possible to mark an order as being processed/shipped in Alidropship Woo plugin?
If not, can it be done through Woocommerce (any other 3rd party plugins) with relevant information pulled from Alidropship Woo plugin?
That is in Woocommerce order details. Just click the drop down of Status, select and click Update. The shipped status is not included but you will see it in the order notes, no need to set it.

1557035684682.png

Mar

Thanks Mar. What app/addon can be used to automatically notify the customer about the order status?
You don't need anything else. Woocommerce has notification emails sent automatically when an order is received, when it is on hold, when it is processed until when the order is shipped. When you manually change the status to completed, another notification email is sent automatically. I think there is a plugin for that, I cannot tell since I am not using any. I don't even edit any email templates as others are trying to do, this emails are enough for me.