AliDropship Woo order flow?

sintax

Hi,

I purchased the AliDS Woo plugin. I have setup the site and imported a few products. What is the actual flow of ordering/dispatching ? The user will add some items to his cart on my site (my pricing model will be applied) then he hits checkout and pays me for the product.

Questions:
1/ How is this order actually going to be placed on Aliexpress? Is there a feature that does this automatically?
2/ If the user pays say 100 for the products and the actual price is only 60 then will he get the original price as an invoice?
3/ Where do I set the user to use for the actual order on aliexpress? I couldn’t find this in the settings.
4/ How would the user track his order?

Thanks,
Miklos

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I purchased the AliDS Woo plugin. I have setup the site and imported a few products. What is the actual flow of ordering/dispatching ? The user will add some items to his cart on my site (my pricing model will be applied) then he hits checkout and pays me for the product.

Questions:
1/ How is this order actually going to be placed on Aliexpress? Is there a feature that does this automatically?
2/ If the user pays say 100 for the products and the actual price is only 60 then will he get the original price as an invoice?
3/ Where do I set the user to use for the actual order on aliexpress? I couldn’t find this in the settings.
4/ How would the user track his order?

Thanks,
Miklos

Hello, Miklos!

I recommend you to visit our Help Center where you can find a great deal of useful and necessary infromation.

1) Our plugin allows you to place order automatically on AliExpress.
2) The actual price is known only to you. Your customer gets a notifications with the price which you set in your store.
3) Please explain in other words what you mean.
4) You can set up a tracking service.