Alidropship Woo import problems

Aba357

Hello, I've been working wih the Alidropship plugin for a few weeks, however, I have encountered some problems when trying to import some categories of items, specially jewelry. When importing some items, the process is stuck indefinitely and I can only get a partially imported item, without pictures and variations, I have tried leaving for a few hours and the issue persists. As stated above, this problem presents itself with only some kinds of items. I kindly request your help. Regards.

davesweney

Yes I have had problems with all imports since the recent update...Not sure what is happening, it appears there are two versions of the Chrome app now one regular and one PRO...Neither is importing correctly as before...Very cumbersome to get products downloaded to your store...I hope they get this fixed asap...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I've been working wih the Alidropship plugin for a few weeks, however, I have encountered some problems when trying to import some categories of items, specially jewelry. When importing some items, the process is stuck indefinitely and I can only get a partially imported item, without pictures and variations, I have tried leaving for a few hours and the issue persists. As stated above, this problem presents itself with only some kinds of items. I kindly request your help. Regards.
Hello, could you please send me examples of such products? that couldn't be imported properly. I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator