AliDropShip Woo Images - How Can We Fix

DieselC

There is an issue I would really like to fix to stop all sites from marketing Aliexpress instead of selling custom products. Images. CDN images are killing all sites. Let me know if you want the explanation and why the problem for your website using AliDropship Woo is HUGE.

Last edited:

Mar

Is it just me?

Am I the only one completely disgusted in the manner Ali Dropship has added exorbitant fees, any fees for that matter, to product imports?
If you mean importing products with the add-on Dropship.Me, I really think it is only you who is disgusted. I am not using the add-on for some reason, but for me and for many other users, it is reasonable to be not free. A lot of work is involved in Alidropship end in the add-on. If you don't want to pay, you import products not using the add-on and it is free.

DieselC

Hey yes! I deleted that post! How did it get back? The paid products are "hot" products, which is pretty cool. Not for normal importing. And yes. That is why AliDropship/Woo is the only way to go. Your plugin stomps on Slopify and any other WP plugin. I am a huge fan. I freaked when I saw the "order more import button" and "50" downloads left. I deleted the post but you brought it back.

Mar

Hey yes! I deleted that post! How did it get back? The paid products are "hot" products, which is pretty cool. Not for normal importing. And yes. That is why AliDropship/Woo is the only way to go. Your plugin stomps on Slopify and any other WP plugin. I am a huge fan. I freaked when I saw the "order more import button" and "50" downloads left. I deleted the post but you brought it back.
I brought it back? how could I bring it back? you must be kidding. I only commented to your post. How could I comment to the post if it is not there?