Alidropship Woo Currency Switcher stopped working

thinnka

Hi guys,
is anyone having the same problem right now? I cannot switch between currencies.
I use cache and have it enabled in settings (Enable if you use cache plugin. - checked)
Please help:(

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hi guys,
is anyone having the same problem right now? I cannot switch between currencies.
I use cache and have it enabled in settings (Enable if you use cache plugin. - checked)

Hello there, what were your actions before the issue happened? Have you installed any plugin or script? Let me know.

thinnka

Hello there, what were your actions before the issue happened? Have you installed any plugin or script? Let me know.
Hi Irina,
That I do not know.. I was rebuilding my website again {after recent alidropship hosting crush I lost data) on new hosting provider and I have noticed recently I cannot switch between currencies at all.. :(

Elite Store

Hi, not sure if you solved it. But if you still have issue, just update your database and the currency converter should start working. I had the same issue and clicking on the database update in wordpress did the trick. Hope to help.

chris37

Hi @Irina Sunshine
Hi guys,
Hi Irina,
That I do not know.. I was rebuilding my website again {after recent alidropship hosting crush I lost data) on new hosting provider and I have noticed recently I cannot switch between currencies at all.. :(
I explain many time and ask many staff members for they improve the currency switcher for woo...
Is never happen.

Here Is a thread which many members of this forum we move to aelia currency switcher

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/currency-switcher.16460/page-11#post-81988

I also give a full explaining message for what must be fix .
(In the end of the day I want the woo currency switcher be the same exactly how is work in the alidropship original)
This is how aelia currency switcher work.

( I also explain in the same thread how to make cache and alidropship currency switcher to work at 99% )
Is not a solution so... Is just a work around

I wish if you compaine your knowledge with @George Murdasov you will be able to fix this issue.

Thank you
Chris.

Georgy

Hi @Irina Sunshine

I explain many time and ask many staff members for they improve the currency switcher for woo...
Is never happen.

Here Is a thread which many members of this forum we move to aelia currency switcher

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/currency-switcher.16460/page-11#post-81988

I also give a full explaining message for what must be fix .
(In the end of the day I want the woo currency switcher be the same exactly how is work in the alidropship original)
This is how aelia currency switcher work.

( I also explain in the same thread how to make cache and alidropship currency switcher to work at 99% )
Is not a solution so... Is just a work around

I wish if you compaine your knowledge with @George Murdasov you will be able to fix this issue.

Thank you
Chris.
Hello, Chris! That message from Irina is an old one. I remember about our discussion and we are working on it:)

alexja33

I also have this problem. Since the update in which all currencies appear on the panel, I am unable to obtain a 24-hour update. Every day I have to log into the admin and update manually.
I used the original alidropship plugin and never had a problem with updating currencies. I hope the team will be able to resolve this issue soon.

chris37

I also have this problem. Since the update in which all currencies appear on the panel, I am unable to obtain a 24-hour update. Every day I have to log into the admin and update manually.
I used the original alidropship plugin and never had a problem with updating currencies. I hope the team will be able to resolve this issue soon.
That is difference kind of issue, is not related to currency switcher of woo

Georgy

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send your request to our support team - support@alidropship.com. Best regards, George