AliDropShip Woo compatibility with WordPress 5.5.1

tomitech

I am wondering what "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress." means. All my other plugins have it, but this one doesn't. So, I'm not really sure what to think of it, as this is the only plugin I have that has supposedly "not been tested" with my version of WordPress. Also, it's the only plugin that I have ever paid for (I am a few months new), which I think is at least a little ironic. It says "Compatible up to: 5.2.3" but that seems like a little while ago. As a newbie, I don't want to come across hyper-critical, but what's the deal here? I have v1.6.8 of AliDropShip Woo and hesitated to update to v1.6.9 because of this. Should I go ahead and ignore this, and update anyway?

Regards,
Tomi

chris37

I am wondering what "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress." means. All my other plugins have it, but this one doesn't. So, I'm not really sure what to think of it, as this is the only plugin I have that has supposedly "not been tested" with my version of WordPress. Also, it's the only plugin that I have ever paid for (I am a few months new), which I think is at least a little ironic. It says "Compatible up to: 5.2.3" but that seems like a little while ago. As a newbie, I don't want to come across hyper-critical, but what's the deal here? I have v1.6.8 of AliDropShip Woo and hesitated to update to v1.6.9 because of this. Should I go ahead and ignore this, and update anyway?

Regards,
Tomi
If you are so worry back up your system then update your plugin ..if something go wrong just restore the previous version of this.
But don't worry is compatible;)

Hunterman

I had a similar problem. There were problems with the WordPress servers back then, and their plugins were not supported in any of my projects. I finally decided to develop one of my main flower delivery projects into something more than just a website and start making decent money from it. In order to attract clients, I needed to first work with https://prosvit.design/wordpress-services/ on design points. It paid off, and I already have a customer base.

Last edited: