Alidropship Woo bad install?

JungleDoug

HI I just installed Alidropship for woocommerce in my wp site and it seemed to install correctly and i activated the plugin, but can not find the plugin on wp left hand or top of the backend wp panel. I also looked in woocommerce plugin for alidropship settings and could not find anything. Am i missing something? please send screenshot of how to access or did it install wrong.

Thanks for your help

Mar

HI I just installed Alidropship for woocommerce in my wp site and it seemed to install correctly and i activated the plugin, but can not find the plugin on wp left hand or top of the backend wp panel. I also looked in woocommerce plugin for alidropship settings and could not find anything. Am i missing something? please send screenshot of how to access or did it install wrong.

Thanks for your help
Make sure your plugin is compatible with the PHP version of your site and if ionCube loader is activated. Get in touch with your webhost for help.

JungleDoug

Thanks it is probably that i do not have ionCube installed on our server. I will install it soon and then update this thread. Thanks for your help.

JungleDoug

Issue Solved
The issue was IonCube Loader was not installed.

I also did not get any error on installation of Alidropship and it installed and activated fine, but was not installed correctly