AliDropship Woo 1.0.0 - Big Update!

tchata

Hello,
since i purchase the woo plugin ( now i get the last one) i can not see when i click on the color variation the change on the main picture gallery.
I do as you recommended to import without image variation but still the same.
On your template it work well but i use my own template
Thank you in advance

tchata

Are you using Flatsome by any chance?
no, nothing to do with the Alidropship woo plugin and it works like a charm ( i was afraid), is one from themeforest platform.
By the way the plugin is gorgeous

By chance do you know how to reset Chrome Extension ? i can see all my old categories.
Thank you

Last edited:

Reda Saiko

Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the product - we will check what might be the issue.

Thank you, the problem is submitted to support team by email (Igor), I am waiting for his answer as this issue isn't fixed in the 1.0.1 (the bug was confirmed).

I am using Flatsome (anyway I have already sent the WP credentials, hope I will get an answer soon).

Last edited:

Mar

We are glad to present you Alidropship Woo plugin – version 1.0 (finally!). We introduced significant changes to AliDropship Woo plugin to enhance its functionality.

New features of AliDropship Woo plugin 1.0.0:

New interface.

View attachment 5326

AliExpress section.

This section includes all settings connected with AliExpress: importing, updating products and reviews, order fulfillment, product images, AliExpress cashback and tracking service settings.

- Now you can choose what images will be saved on server : Featured, Gallery or Variations.

View attachment 5327

- Tracking settings were refined. Now you can attach estimated delivery time to email notification to notify your customers when they will receive their orders.

View attachment 5328

- Update option was refined by 'Set quantity to zero' When a product disappears or is out of stock. (It wasn't available before)

View attachment 5329

Settings.

Currency: built-in currency switcher allows your customers to switch between the different available currencies.

View attachment 5330

READ MORE about built-in currency switcher.

Pricing formula: it became more flexible. Now you can select a particular product’s category to which your formula will be applied or use an additional formula to the basic one to cover your taxes/epacket or other expenses. Also, you can enable discount settings: if you want to set your own discount amounts for your products.
This option could be enabled in all pricing formulas and could be applied to all product categories or to the particular one.

READ MORE about pricing settings.

View attachment 5331

Activities list.

The Activities List section offers a detailed information about your recent changes in Products. To get these rich insights, go to AliDropship Woo => Activities List.

View attachment 5332

Tracking.

This is a completely new section where you can find tracking data for products purchased from AliExpress. You can easily monitor and update all your Tracking IDs in bulk or one by one using ‘Sync’ button. Besides, you can see not only the tracking data but also an estimated delivery time for each item.

- 'Notes' field is added in Supplier section of product options.

XHNx5OKJ7yDAywB14tec_3S57FGlKprBm6-52rBnFPOXqKRWxseLS1j-KcHJVWtW3DseVcXCztvHSY6D6GOBYeXmPX0iL03uFaeRrpNbQ7Bt3m_e1ohGCnnXzIMbw6TjGQuoexMh

- Update was moved from 'Supplier info' to a separate section 'Update' in Product options.

Y-GM-TlVlLW845hAcmbOhaVZkLNY8_UlBufKr9T1UPFJmMrbqJgFc_jC9V6CIWqAHZr5vooxkP_QFcKaArIAQcfkVwXsAX_LOroWPJ8hRQmTox7vjdd0gTKuI0FD6taoI-GU6OFS

- Import reviews bulk options has been refined: import for category is added, import reviews for a quantity parameter.

hi-Z4V2mlROUilsqbbJy1i1B-YtQU73b2pzZZh3-ISGSFgS-B8OqUazeH2-Zdxi7fAWxalOPkq0PMO_fZYZz5UymXJobfszYqUNQ61hLjGiODUS3ODDbYStC-4iUXr_qg11R-uSs

https://alidropship.com/codex/importing-reviews-ver-1/

- 'Notify me' option in AliExpress -> Updates added
gO7-Qc1nmL0R_5CkNKSPcCFf0DNIblT-IPb1pvblwf3oh9VgpxoCyJpazDL3xDL6UiTRtR62Qg9B0LqpHK1ec5wjU9DXsQRSgEzt2FFZ67l4zvZLJNi7WstB2AXvEUJQPwN8uJlu

https://alidropship.com/codex/updating-options-ver-1-0/

- Country code field is added before default phone number - country code will be placed automatically during auto-filling (if you enable toggle "Override the customer's phone number with the default phone number).

0x2cI72UedO0Q5QFQ1PGwL0c1IYL2HWkIFd3b_zI-O0U__qN-4gEUkbDafzSQTEL0cU4Hhm8QdMvksbamVqPFZTMKZ5juE-AHt7179tQy6K3-V0jIeRJkozWzBXPDCcm78bVSb7q

- Bulk actions for edit attributes - you can delete Item specifics in one click. Leave only attributes that are used for variations.

OtRiT6jFMnoe_6K_HO-wfPQ3scpojrFZyRUh2W51ItDuhnuXuCHGcuZnDz3F5HgqncOhOVzBIrbKqqQNetIALDIhvmrqhbau9gRu9vXb7e-LZ__2dXdbiQCzeFn5kDoxxtwOgNdK

- Add images from product's description to gallery option added.

x2bVZMyl8JLJDL39A0t7YeDyhzECdQHQSa9GlH6VnmJ-iUZCErDw64d71dkMLsm2oqqjlB58DXqCoLIWz742wJjtNiZ4R8Kmv695AKSOKEzgEEYAiUUi9PRakiURAJ53eh3LZN_Q

We would like to thank our beta-testers: @Mar , @Direct Webstore , Hisham, @Arnaldo , @Mag and others for their great input in testing plugin and new features integration!!!
Victoria, after I updated to this version, It is hard to use the Dropper tool of the built in image editor. Once the pointer is inside the image you are editing, you cannot see it anymore, as if it is at the back of the image, making it hard to get the color you need with the dropper. It is not a big deal, but the tool is not working like it was before the update.

Reda Saiko

I can't fly this helicopter I bought and it also won't fly underwater so I'm going to sue the helicopter manufacturer ... lol :)
I can't fly this helicopter I bought and it also won't fly underwater so I'm going to sue the helicopter manufacturer ... lol :)

Well, the bug is CONFIRMED by the support team, it's from Alidropship side, you are just talking for nothing...If you don't know what's going on, there is no need for USELESS comments.

Feedback, comments and the whole Forum are here to help the Plugin improvement and the users, so if you just want to speak for...speaking, it's better to stay silent...in my humble opinion.

Direct Webstore

Well, the bug is CONFIRMED by the support team, it's from Alidropship side
And yet you're going to "sue Flatsome" ... Hilarious! The very basis of my tongue in cheek comment. Flatsome has no obligation to run 100% smoothly with every plugin on the planet. No theme does. Basically, it's not Flatsome's fault. It also can't fly underwater. That's the funny bit.

Feedback, comments and the whole Forum are here to help the Plugin improvement and the users
You're right! Can't argue with that. I do it all the time. :)

better to stay silent...in my humble opinion.
You need to lighten up and get a sense of humour ... in my humble opinion ... or you'll burst a blood vessel :)

P.S You quoted me twice ... that may be another bug. I'd check that out if I was you ... :)

Reda Saiko

And yet you're going to "sue Flatsome" ... Hilarious! The very basis of my tongue in cheek comment. Flatsome has no obligation to run 100% smoothly with every plugin on the planet. No theme does. Basically, it's not Flatsome's fault. It also can't fly underwater. That's the funny bit.

:) it's a typing error (using), and yes, the theme has no obligation to runat 100% with every plugin, it was just a precision (I was just giving this detail without any special meaning).

You need to lighten up and get a sense of humor ... in my humble opinion ... or you'll burst a blood vessel :)

:) I can't argue, I am sorry, I'm not always like that (it's very very rare in fact), this is the result of reading your comment in the worst time possible.

Anyway, for those who still have the issue (I don't know about other themes, but they confirmed the bug with the new version), the support team will release an update today normally (taking their words).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, after I updated to this version, It is hard to use the Dropper tool of the built in image editor. Once the pointer is inside the image you are editing, you cannot see it anymore, as if it is at the back of the image, making it hard to get the color you need with the dropper. It is not a big deal, but the tool is not working like it was before the update.
Thank you , we will fix it.

DieselC

Hey! Love the lastest update! Awesome stuff. This plugin has always worked like a charm on my website. Can't believe how tight it is!

AliDropship Woo Plugin

AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop
Version 1.0.1 | By Vitaly Kukin & Yaroslav Nevskiy & Pavel Shishkin

Here is my website all:

https://ffyf.store

All I do is import products I like without text or all the bullshit images. Write my own text. Even use the AliDropship Woo Plugin to remove logos and the like (which is also necessary for Google Shopping Ads). Awesome job.

Anyone having any problems with Woocommerce, Wordpress, I can help but really, there is nothing to it. This is one of the best plugins available on the planet. Kills other middleman options out there!

Thanks Vitaly Kukin & Yaroslav Nevskiy & Pavel Shishkin!

what is the use of the NOTES FIELD in the Suppliers TAB?
it says: "Put any information here you want to be mentioned about this product. "
is that for personal notes only?

Direct Webstore

what is the use of the NOTES FIELD in the Suppliers TAB?
it says: "Put any information here you want to be mentioned about this product. "
is that for personal notes only?
I'd just look at the product page and find out.

Seriously .. it's notes about any queries about the product you want to ask the supplier about.

hi, thanks for your reply.
i used the NOTES FIELD to add some private description so far, some intern notes.
i checked the product page, but there is nothing to see.
so will the content of that field seriously displayed in the front end?
thanks

Direct Webstore

i checked the product page, but there is nothing to see.
It's for admins only for viewing when editing the product. It's not displayed anywhere else
so will the content of that field seriously displayed in the front end?
No

It's just what it says it is. "Notes" It's just for reminders to do things about the product or contact the seller about the product for some reason.

You don't have to put anything in it at all.