AliDropship Woo 0.9.0 BETA 2

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- Bulk Import bug is fixed: more reviews were imported then it was supposed to (according filter 'Up to...')

- New import reviews option: ‘Apply only to products without reviews’ is added

Import Reviews ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-06 20.51.52.png

- 'Images to be imported' option: shows how many images should be imported in a queue (if AliDropship Google Chrome extension is logged out for some reasons - images import will be continued).

Products ‹ woo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-11 20.37.53.png

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.9.0 beta 2.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • ION alidswoo 0.9.0 beta 2 PHP 7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Jess

WOW finally: Bulk Import bug is fixed: more reviews were imported then it was supposed to (according filter 'Up to...')

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
'Images to be imported' option is added - will be very helpful for those people who thought that their images are not importing. Now you can track how many left in a queue.

basslion

I like the new features :)

Ok so it says no outstanding images to be imported. So my one product i have on my site should have 6 main photos and 3 color variation swatches, but im only getting 2 main photos and no variation swatch images.

PJCAms

Was just told that the above splitting products article in Knowledge base doesn't apply to the Woo version :( -- It needs to be clear in the documentation that this is omitted from the Woo version. One of the reasons we purchases several licenses was this feature..... =\

Would be disappointing if we have to request refund due to lack of features shown in documentation. <sigh>

PJ

aminech

@Victoria Kudryashova has beta testing ended ? I was using this beta version and I saw on admin dashboard (not through update notification) that there is a new version 0.8.9 - 25.04.2018 which has some new features and I have switched to it

Last edited: